Anyone shoot these yet?

Post by Boo »

http://www.dirtnapgear.com/store/p3/Dea ... heads.html

I've seen them online for $27.50 /3pk

Some people just like stepping on rakes
Backstraps

Re: Anyone shoot these yet?

Post by Backstraps »

Haven't shot em but they look pretty cool. Not sure how durable they would be.
Matrix Grizzly
Vixenmaster strings
100 gr. Magnus Heads
BEE .001
AAE Max Stealth Vanes
Boo

Post by Boo »

Cherokeeson

Post by Cherokeeson »

Almost 2" cut with a .051 thick blade :shock: sounds strong...
Equinox (Exodus) - Vari-Zone - Big John Custom Arrows
Swhackers, Mangus Stingers
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
—Albert Einstein
Backstraps

Post by Backstraps »

The video looks pretty impressive. I retract my previous statement.
Matrix Grizzly
Vixenmaster strings
100 gr. Magnus Heads
BEE .001
AAE Max Stealth Vanes
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

Great looking heads! they Look like some high dollar heads I been looking at.i like the wide bevel on them for getting my broadheads razer sharp. I like em!
Species8472

Post by Species8472 »

Looks like a knockoff of Solid brand:

http://solid-broadheads.com

Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

These are on e-bay, haven't read how they fly, these may plane with speed?
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
Boo

Post by Boo »

Masboy wrote:Great looking heads! they Look like some high dollar heads I been looking at.i like the wide bevel on them for getting my broadheads razer sharp. I like em!
You mean the German Kenetic Silver Flames?

Masboy

Post by Masboy »

Yes that,s the ones! an a fine looking head they both are !
MI Yeti

Post by MI Yeti »

I have not tried them but have been looking at them and other similar broadheads .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271427709451?ss ... 1423.l2649
Exocet 165 2.5x32 Drop Zone scope
Vixenmaster and Danny miller strings
Gold tip laser II arrows ,Muzzy 235 broadheads
yooper_man

Post by yooper_man »

Boo wrote:http://www.dirtnapgear.com/store/p3/Dea ... heads.html

I've seen them online for $27.50 /3pk

They look very interesting indeed. I enjoyed reading their FAQ page.

Andrew

http://www.dirtnapgear.com/faq.html

Questions? We have answers!

1. "What the heck is a modular weight system, is that a new diet plan?" - my wife

My Wife,
No, the Patent Pending Modular Weight system I (your husband) created is not a diet plan and please refer to the tab under the FAQ, this will explain it all.

2. "What is the difference between the single and double bevel broadheads?" - Your mom

Your mom,
We get this question quite often. A double bevel broadhead is ground on both sides of the blade. A single bevel broadhead is only ground on opposing sides of the blade. Our single bevel is also a right sided bevel.

The advantage of a single bevel is that the broadhead truly rotates in an "S" fashion upon striking flesh or bone. The single bevel does truly rotate in the animal and tears the stuffing out of animals. It is very impressive. Google search "Dr. Ashby Reports" and read a bit about it if you get a chance. The premise is that the offset grinds create a strong rotational effect in the animal (through tissue and breaking bone) whereas the traditional two blade is more of a "stab" wound. Single bevel is more of a "spiral" wound. A few shots into a 3D target and you will see the difference. Removing the broadhead will "twist" and normally bring out a chunk of foam. They are very hard on targets!

Double bevels are nice because they fly so well and all of the energy is used to "stab" through the animal, almost guaranteeing a pass through, regardless of bow poundage and arrow weight. Our double bevels are seriously sharp (use caution handling them) and slice through flesh very easily. On top of that, they are easier to resharpen.

At the end of the day it is a "Ford vs. Chevrolet" debate and each person must choose the broadhead that fits them best.

3. "How well do your broadheads fly? " - R. Hood, The Forest

Mr. Hood,
Our broadheads are engineered to fly straight and true out of the fastest bows and crossbows as well as traditional gear. We have a number of very happy clients shooting them out to 80 and even 100 yards. The cross bleeder blade helps stabilize the arrow in flight. You will not be disappointed in the flight of a DirtNap Gear broadhead.

4. "Does anyone use these broadheads with crossbows?" - C. Norris, Texas

C. Norris,
We have a growing number of very happy crossbow customers. We have had great reports of flight out of crossbows and numerous compliments on how the Modular Weight System (M.W.S) allowed the crossbow shooter to adjust the bolt weight to fit his setup perfectly.

5. "Which is better chocolate or powdered donuts?" -F. Albert, Detroit

Mr. Albert,
Definitely chocolate. Some of our customers prefer sprinkles but at the end of the day, that important decision is up to you.

6. "How can I apply for Pro Staff?" -J. Shockey, Canada

J. Shockey,
Pro Staff applications are reviewed in July of every year for the upcoming fall season. We suggest all Pro Staff hopefuls to purchase a pack of our broadheads to test them on your own. We then ask that you submit a review of our product so that we can see how you communicate. This system benefits both parties as we get to see how you communicate and you get to thoroughly test the product.

7. "Will you sponsor our team/show/prostaff?" -Rotten Possum Productions, Arkansas

Rotten,
Sponsorships are basically designed to see how well you can promote our brand. We look at your website, youtube/vimeo clip, facebook, twitter, instagram, etc...to see how you handle yourself and communicate with the public. We strongly believe in respect for nature and the outdoors. For us, it's not about all the trophies on your wall, it's about the experience. People with that mindset are people we want to work with. We only offer a limited amount of sponsorships a year as we are poor.

8. " You must have tons of money, can't you share just a little bit?" - B. Obama, Washington

B. Obama,
We are a family based company, meaning my wife and I.... and that is all! Every single item that leaves our hands (whether it be a decal, shirt, or broadheads), has been handled/packaged/produced by us. We have spent our own savings and income to get this company started and this is why you will eat Ramen Noodles if you are ever invited over for dinner. We have have not received hand outs, government loans, or winning lottery tickets. We are just hard working people with a dream to provide excellent products and fantastic customer service. We handle all the marketing, testing, assembling, and packaging of our products...including bandaging each others cuts from handling the broadheads...we do it all.

9. "Is your broadhead available in deep six?" - D. Diggler, Hollywood

Mr. Diggler,
We are trying to determine if our customers really want Deep Six compatibility. As of right now, there is not a strong desire but if you are interested in us producing deep six heads please contact us. If we get enough request, we might just do it.

10. "Do you ship internationally?" - J. Bond, England

Mr. Bond,
We do ship internationally, all the time. The price of shipping can vary but a good rule of thumb is $15-30 USD per shipment, depending on size and your time requirements.

11. "Is Tom that good looking in person?" - no one ever

No one ever,
Tom is a beast of a man and his glaring good looks make goats and old women nervous.
2013 Excalibur Matrix 355 Xtra

2007 Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Dark Earth NWTF Edition Turkey Plex scope

Dan xcaliber flemish Brownell XS2 string, 18" Easton XX75 2219 aluminum shafts, 2" Bohning Blazer vanes, NAP 170gr F.O.C., Danny Miller's RBBB's
tremps01

Post by tremps01 »

Really amazing broadhead, last week i saw that video from Dr. Ed Ashby about 11 rotational effect of single bevel broadheads.
It will be interesting to see how fly that Dead Right There (DRT) Broadheads
From a Matrix.
Here the link for Dr.Ashby.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6BLX3zlJkk
Micro suppressor 355
Boo string force 10.
Drstirrup complete kit.
Marcel
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Saw some at the bow shop today that looked very simular. They were made by Carbon Express and on the closeout rack for 15.95. I started to try some but really dont need another broadhead. They do look cool.