O T Theif

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

O T Theif

Post by vixenmaster »

Durin the nite a theif payed a visit to our ice coolers we have outside the cookin cabin. Was rainin hard last nite all nite long. This mornin after fixen my Mrs coffee i went out to get the half n half. The 48qt lid was lifted up, gal of milk the h&h the pork burger the sausage the cream cheese were all gone!. I lifted the lid to the 28qt & opened it the lettice 1lb block of cheese 1 1/2lb of real butter were also gone. Nutten left on the ground like an animal would start tearin open & eatin. I jus bought our food on friday & some SOB stole it. Well now i will lock my trucks every nite also. They could have knocked on the door & said they were hungry. I would have gotten up & fixed the person/s sumpin to eat. I live 15 miles out in the sticks wid a few neighbors around. They walked up here or my girls would have woke me up had a vehicle came up outside. Kinda feel violated! :(
Last edited by vixenmaster on Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
luckymike

Re: O T Theif

Post by luckymike »

thinking you have a thief in the area.can't imagine an animal walking off with a gallon of milk and not making a mess.
matrix 355,330
slicktrick 125
black eagle executioners
vixenmaster strings
nikon bolt
triggertech
Waif

Post by Waif »

Watch em girls.
No body needs a thief,let alone out back of beyond in the night.
You probably all ready bringing trail cams in to set near your dwelling?
Last year prison escapees from quite a ways away dumped one and stole another vehicle just down the road. Did not hear they were about till long after the fact of course.
Axiom.S.M.F.
S5s,cheek piece,firebolts, Original Rocket Steel heads.
Bushnell yardage pro on Excalibur mount.

Exomax.
Hawke 1.5-5x32ir SR.
Easton xx75,s 2219. Bolt-cutters.
Bunch of bumpers.
Vixenmaster! string.
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

I'm sure sorry to hear that. Puts a pit in my stomach. Can't tolerate a thief or a liar. :x
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Dash

Post by Dash »

That's a shame mate :evil:
The worst bit is not what they took, but your mrs won't feel safe and you don't feel you can leave the place anymore without worrying about your stuff.
Maybe time to use one of them infra red game cams looking back at the shack to identify this SOB.
MI Yeti

Post by MI Yeti »

Sorry to hear about this Mike ,not much worse than a thief IMO . Putting a game cam or two up around your place is probably a good idea in case whoever it was comes back .
Exocet 165 2.5x32 Drop Zone scope
Vixenmaster and Danny miller strings
Gold tip laser II arrows ,Muzzy 235 broadheads
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

The rain kills the tracks and the high humidity kills the prints . . . they are close, or someone dropped them off and they walked in w/cell phone in pocket to call for pick up. no such thing leaving a freezer on the porch like we use to . . . dad's got locks even on freezers. sounds like they knew yer place and your dogs.
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I have jus finished a grid search a 100 yds all around my cabin's. No tracks left from hard rain, no empty food pkg's my girls didn't pick up any scent to follow. This person jus up n walk thru the nite to per chance find food in someone's cooler that per chance was left outside? I have no outside lights at nite but 3 of my neighbors have pole lights that can be seen at nite as no leaves on trees. This has me ponderin much at this time.
Half Bubble Off BD360

Backstraps

Post by Backstraps »

How well do you know your neighbors Mike? It just sounds awfully suspicious that this person was out there in the rain and happened upon your place. Sounds to me like whoever did this knew the coolers would be there as soon as they saw your vehicle at the cabin.
Matrix Grizzly
Vixenmaster strings
100 gr. Magnus Heads
BEE .001
AAE Max Stealth Vanes
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Backstraps wrote:How well do you know your neighbors Mike? It just sounds awfully suspicious that this person was out there in the rain and happened upon your place. Sounds to me like whoever did this knew the coolers would be there as soon as they saw your vehicle at the cabin.
Several of my neighbors are good indeed. The one behind has a Basset that has stole goodies on occassion :lol: oppertunist he is. The one to the south of me, is the one we liked to have come to a serious fight wid his son-inlaw. He has started to become a pia! I am thinkin that he would do jus such a thing. He came over on my place & bush hogged all my blackberries last yr jus before they got ripe. I told him then never to set foot on my property again.
Half Bubble Off BD360

Backstraps

Post by Backstraps »

Yeah, unfortunately percentages tend to lean towards those in the area that know what's going on and when to take advantage. Makes it even worse when something like this happens and you end up knowing the person.
Matrix Grizzly
Vixenmaster strings
100 gr. Magnus Heads
BEE .001
AAE Max Stealth Vanes
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

So very sorry to hear the news. Nothing worse than a thief.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Sorry to read of this, Mike.
"Eze 18:21"
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Hey y'all my theif don't like artisian lettuce. Found it down my loggin road they walked out on. No teeth marks pkg. unopened the corner was mashed in from the throw. He/she they had to have a bag fer all the stuff they ripped us off on. I am puttin coolers on a wood table between cabins right in front of our bedroom window & in very great shotgun range of 8'! :D
Half Bubble Off BD360

Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

A hidden game came works great to . . . along w/ watered down gas in a jug :mrgreen:
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly