dirtnap bh

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bob watkins

dirtnap bh

Post by bob watkins »

got a pack to try these fly very good for me out to 40yds. thats my limit useing black eagles 110 gr insert 100 gr bh. very sharp out the package stainless with colored coating i think its a telfon coating a couple dz shots no damage to head but its only a 18-1 target bleeder blades still intact. pretty impressive so far will shoot them some over the week end
xcaliber

Re: dirtnap bh

Post by xcaliber »

They look impressive, no doubt. Thanks for the review.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Pinesap

Post by Pinesap »

bob watkins wrote:got a pack to try these fly very good for me out to 40yds. thats my limit useing black eagles 110 gr insert 100 gr bh. very sharp out the package stainless with colored coating i think its a telfon coating a couple dz shots no damage to head but its only a 18-1 target bleeder blades still intact. pretty impressive so far will shoot them some over the week end
I got the single bevel 100gr. I only got to shoot them to 25yrds so far but they seemed to fly nice.. Did you by chance weigh them? mine are alittle over 100gr. 110,109,108. I emailed them about that havent heared back yet.
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

Just another nock off variant of the original German Kenetics Silver Flame. They say copying is the greatest form of flattery, however Marcus from German Kenetics set out to build the best broad head out there, using the best steel and highest quality production, cost no object. He did indeed achieve this goal, but as always the masses want cheap and don't mind made in China quality for low $$. Funny thing is that some of these copies made for way less and much lower quality sell for same or more than the real deal, buyer beware.