Well I did it

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Pa.hunter

Well I did it

Post by Pa.hunter »

Just ordered the bare Matrix 330,reds,cheekpiece and anti-dry fire scope mount from Wyvern's. I have the 380 now and love it. I take vac the last 2 weeks of archery every year also planning some other hunting trips this year and I wanted a back-up. I also shoot year round and the 380 does a toll on my back when I do a lot of shooting so I am hoping this 330 is a little easier on this old man. :mrgreen: One will be my primary and one will be my back-up so I guess I will have to wait and see.

Charlie
Last edited by Pa.hunter on Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matrix 405 with Leupold VX-R FireDot duplex
Matrix 380 Xtra with Leupold VX-R FireDot duplex
Matrix 330 with Leupold Crossbones
TriggerTech Matrix hunter 2.5 in all 3
Black Eagles
xcaliber

Re: Well I did it

Post by xcaliber »

Congrats! I'm hoping to join the 330 club soon, from all I have heard, it is a gem!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Pa.hunter

Post by Pa.hunter »

Thanks excal I am very excited to play with it and compare it to my 380. I have heard nothing but good things about them.

Charlie
Black Eagles
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Congrats to ya on anutter fine Excal
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

That 330 is a sweeeet bow!!!! It's like my vortex but more compact. I'm sure your going to love it!!! :D
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
Pa.hunter

Post by Pa.hunter »

Pa.hunter wrote:Just ordered the bare Matrix 330,reds,cheekpiece and anti-dry fire scope mount from Wyvern's. I have the 380 now and love it. I take vac the last 2 weeks of archery every year also planning some other hunting trips this year and I wanted a back-up. I also shoot year round and the 380 does a toll on my back when I do a lot of shooting so I am hoping this 330 is a little easier on this old man. :mrgreen: One will be my primary and one will be my back-up so I guess I will have to wait and see.

Charlie
Update Just ordered Leupold crossbones from Basspro and Rifleman low rings from Amazon which should compliment this small little package nicely. I have the Nikon Bolt on the 380 so will see how the Leupold compares. :mrgreen:

Charlie
Black Eagles