Just Placed 'n order with my new partner Danny Miller

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Just Placed 'n order with my new partner Danny Miller

Post by amythntr »

What a wonderful experience speaking with my new "partner" Danny Miller. He is wonderful....picked up a few necessities (or so he told me):

1. arra pulla,
2. quiver bracket,
3. stringing aid,
4. string stops....

and somehow his price was the best on the crossbones and the tradition rings which he swears are much better than the Leupold....

He sold me...and yes I am very happy.... :D :D :D

Now to duck the flying frying pan when yet another must have package shows up at the house.... :shock: :? :roll: :shock: :? :roll:

Anthony
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Fletch2

Re: Just Placed 'n order with my new partner Danny Miller

Post by Fletch2 »

Good luck :shock:
2012 vortex
vixenmaster string
Backstraps

Post by Backstraps »

Maybe you should buy the pan thrower something nice in the next couple of days before the package arrives.
Matrix Grizzly
Vixenmaster strings
100 gr. Magnus Heads
BEE .001
AAE Max Stealth Vanes
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Backstraps wrote:Maybe you should buy the pan thrower something nice in the next couple of days before the package arrives.

Ahhhh!...you have dealt with this issue before Backstraps...and have learned well...now why din't I think of that....I guess telling her the "arra pulla" is for her wouldn't work...she might get other ideas about how and where to use it....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks Backstraps...I will take your advice,

Anthony
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

[email protected] wrote:What a wonderful experience speaking with my new "partner" Danny Miller. He is wonderful....picked up a few necessities (or so he told me):

1. arra pulla,
2. quiver bracket,
3. stringing aid,
4. string stops....

and somehow his price was the best on the crossbones and the tradition rings which he swears are much better than the Leupold....

Now to duck the flying frying pan when yet another must have package shows up at the house.... :shock: :? :roll: :shock: :? :roll:

Anthony

Can u let me know how much danny charges for the crossbones? I need another one!!!!!!

Jeff
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:
[email protected] wrote:What a wonderful experience speaking with my new "partner" Danny Miller. He is wonderful....picked up a few necessities (or so he told me):

1. arra pulla,
2. quiver bracket,
3. stringing aid,
4. string stops....

Anthony

Can u let me know how much danny charges for the crossbones? I need another one!!!!!!

Jeff

Jeff...the scope was $239 and the rings were $18...My entire order came with a $15 shipping charge.

Anthony

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

The guy in blue bought a shotgun and he's standing in front of his house :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

I got my crossbones and tradition rings from Danny also and I'll have to say I really like the rings ! The rings have a strip of rubber like material in them to protect the scope and help it from slipping .
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

I am glad my wife don't get upset when a package shows up, I broke her in right from the start and told her not to never buy me anything to hunt or to fish with. I know what I want and when I wanted it. :lol: ...28 might be 29 years later and she still has not bought me nothing to hunt or fish with :lol: ..I do get that what you get this time while rolling her eyes and shaking her head :lol:
UPSMAN

Post by UPSMAN »

If you had a superb ups driver like myself, he would meet you down the street to keep you safe from flying skillets. :wink: :wink: :mrgreen:
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

UPSMAN wrote:If you had a superb ups driver like myself, he would meet you down the street to keep you safe from flying skillets. :wink: :wink: :mrgreen:
That is what I call a real UPSMAN...Cant beat that with a stick
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

UPSMAN wrote:If you had a superb ups driver like myself, he would meet you down the street to keep you safe from flying skillets. :wink: :wink: :mrgreen:
Yeah you just want to keep your own melon safe. :wink:
The skillet would still be waiting for him when he got to the door!! :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
Kegbelly

Post by Kegbelly »

[email protected] wrote: Now to duck the flying frying pan when yet another must have package shows up at the house.... :shock: :? :roll: :shock: :? :roll:

Anthony
:lol: :lol: Just get used to the knots on your head from the frying pan! Sometimes it's easier to get forgiveness than permission :mrgreen:
Matrix 380
18" Zombies, 400 gr w/ 125 gr Magnus Stingers & Lumenoks
Exomag
20" Zombies, 380 gr w/ 100 gr Magnus Stingers
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Kegbelly wrote: Sometimes it's easier to get forgiveness than permission :mrgreen:
Asking for permission only gives them more time to polish the skillet and get it ready.
Asking for forgiveness can always be sweetened with some flowers or jewelry. :wink: :wink: :mrgreen:
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
Pa.hunter

Post by Pa.hunter »

That's the best price I've seen on the crossbones. Did it come with the cover :?:
That's a really good deal.

Charlie
Matrix 405 with Leupold VX-R FireDot duplex
Matrix 380 Xtra with Leupold VX-R FireDot duplex
Matrix 330 with Leupold Crossbones
TriggerTech Matrix hunter 2.5 in all 3
Black Eagles