Matrix 330 arrows from Wyvern Creations

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

schultzy

Matrix 330 arrows from Wyvern Creations

Post by schultzy »

Just got some 18" gold tip laser2 arrows from wyvern yesterday and they shoot excellent. I dare not try to group them. Shot one arrow 6 straight times from the bench and on shot six completely busted through target. Same hole accuracy @ 20 yards. Just as close at 30. Tried this with another arrow and same results.

POI kept changing when I first tried arrows so i checked out the bow and the problem was
with the scope rail screws coming loose. I loctited them and screwed them in as tight as possible without rounding the heads out. Then today proceded with above test. I do have better screws to replace them if they come loose again. Love the accuracy of the gold tips. Probably will try some different arrows later on just to experiment.
xcaliber

Re: Matrix 330 arrows from Wyvern Creations

Post by xcaliber »

If you find the urge to experiment, go to Black Eagle next! I'm digging these Gold Tips, sticking with them.good luck, and have fun!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
typical10

Post by typical10 »

Does the cost of diablos stop many from shooting them, or are they not a great arrow?
bobcattrapper

Post by bobcattrapper »

typical10 wrote:Does the cost of diablos stop many from shooting them, or are they not a great arrow?
I shot my diablos out of my 330 today off a bench at 30yds to really sight it in good.I had it sighted in at 20yds.I only needed to make a couple clicks both ways and from there I was shooting penny size bulls eyes.Plenty good enough for me for deer hunting.Folks on here don't seem to use em much from what I'm reading.I am using a nikon bolt scope with medium leupold rifleman rings.Thanks for the feedback on those arrows schultzy! They sound pretty good!