Matrix 355 and Triggertech

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

NEPAbowhunter

Matrix 355 and Triggertech

Post by NEPAbowhunter »

Well, I went ahead and got a triggertech trigger for my 355. Got the hunter model from Dan Miller. Super fast shipping, ordered it Wednesday morning it was in my mailbox this Friday afternoon. I was hesitant to get one because of the expense but after reading about it and watching the videos I just had to get it.
The install is was pretty straight forward. I did encounter a problem trying to get the trigger housing to sit flush/level in the main frame. But after taking it out and trying it a few times it finally fit into where it was supposed to. I took my time threading all screws into place. The thread locker on the screws makes it feel like you are cross threading or forcing the screws in.
My first shot with the new trigger was not a real WOW! moment for me. I had to take a few shots to appreciate what I just installed into my 355. The trigger is in a class by itself when compared to the feel of the factory trigger. The crosshair just stays on target as you concentrate and squeeze the shot off.
If you want the best, Excalibur and Triggertech is a hard combination to beat. If you are on the fence about getting a custom trigger for your new Excalibur just get it and don’t look back. You will be very happy you did!
Last edited by NEPAbowhunter on Fri May 16, 2014 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matrix 355
Bulldog 380
Mission Sub-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9N8dEdZCQ
xcaliber

Re: Matrix 355 and Triggertech

Post by xcaliber »

I'm still on the fence, but I got a leg dangling! :lol: Thanks for your honest review.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
LongCarbine

Post by LongCarbine »

I would love one , but I don't want to void my warranty. But I'm glad you like yours :D
Matrix 355
Axiom (Alum.Rail)
Matrix B.D 330
NEPAbowhunter

Post by NEPAbowhunter »

LongCarbine wrote:I would love one , but I don't want to void my warranty. But I'm glad you like yours :D
I figured I voided my warranty right after I installed a custom made aftermarket string.
Matrix 355
Bulldog 380
Mission Sub-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9N8dEdZCQ
Excal1

Post by Excal1 »

x2 on the Trigger Tech. I installed one on my 405. Very nice trigger and easy install.
*** Matrix 405
*** Matrix 380
Hawke XB30
Hawke XB30 Pro
xcaliber strings
Boo strings
BE Executioner & Zombie

I can't believe that cop put me in the back seat when I clearly called shotgun.