2015 3D National Indoor Championships

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

paulaboutform

2015 3D National Indoor Championships

Post by paulaboutform »

This is a very early notice but thought I'd let everyone know. The 2015 3D National Indoor Championships will be hosted by the Semiahmoo Archery Club on March 20-22 in Cloverdale, British Columbia. Stan, the event organizer, has expressed to me that there will be a crossbow category/categories and the club would love to see a strong crossbow turnout. The F.C.A. doesn't have a crossbow category but the host club can have it as a guest category. I think it's wonderful that the Semiahmoo club is a strong crossbow supporter and I'd love to see tonnes of shooters at this event. It's my understanding that there will be room for manufacturers to set up tables or booths and I'll talk to Stan about contacting Excalibur to have a station set up at the event. The shoot location is close to hotels and the Abbotsford Airport and restaurants. I welcome the opportunity to hopefully meet and compete with many of the forum members. This is a great opportunity to show the F.C.A. (federation of Canadian archers) and the rest of the 3D community that crossbows are a fun and viable means of archery shooting. I welcome any input or feedback and will answer any questions I can. As more information becomes available I'll try posting here. I believe the website for the event is currently under construction.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
tremps01

Re: 2015 3D National Indoor Championships

Post by tremps01 »

Micro suppressor 355
Boo string force 10.
Drstirrup complete kit.
Marcel
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Thanks for posting this Marcel. I sure hope there's some interest...plenty of time to plan for it. :D
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Thought I'd bring this up again. Please let me know if any of you are interested. I'd love to see some forum members come out for a great time shooting and representing crossbow shooters. Any interest...anyone....anyone?
westcoastruss

Post by westcoastruss »

I've taken my wife to the range, she likes shooting my M380 but no way she can cock it. When I mentioned this event, she starting thinking about her own bow.
Looks like we have some shopping to do...
Matrix 380 Xtra
Big John Zombie Slayers
Toxic broadheads
Red & White Xcaliber strings - Oh Canada!
"Y" Munch Mount
Trigger Tech trigger