O/T Wedding Day!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

O/T Wedding Day!

Post by xcaliber »

My daughter's friend, and team mate of both my girls through high school got married today, I am waiting for two of the ladies to get ready again in their reception attire! What! :shock: I'm wearing the same thing I wore to the wedding, I still don't understand these women! :lol: :lol: We have been friends with the family for about 10 years, and my oldest one is standing up as Bride's Maid, should be a great reception tonight, we know both families, so lot's of good friends, and old team mates for both ladies. Ahh, to be young again! :D
Have a safe, and joyful Memorial Day everyone! And God Bless all the Veterans, Thank You!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Starvin' Hillbilly

Re: O/T Wedding Day!

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

. . . . Thank you, and everyone out there be careful . . . i'm working Fri, sat and sun . . .the crazies are out!
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
Cherokeeson

Post by Cherokeeson »

Starvin' Hillbilly wrote:. . . . Thank you, and everyone out there be careful . . . i'm working Fri, sat and sun . . .the crazies are out!
X2. Just remember, In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC...
Equinox (Exodus) - Vari-Zone - Big John Custom Arrows
Swhackers, Mangus Stingers
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
—Albert Einstein
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

lol . . . you are a Blue Brother! :lol:
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly