Excalibur 380 FOR SALE

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hunter4Ever

Excalibur 380 FOR SALE

Post by Hunter4Ever »

Hello All,

Broke my hand last year and needed a crossbow for the season and am now healed after 2 surgery's and want a long bow back.

I have the new 380 with all the original tags still on the crossbow and shot maybe 30-40 times. Out of MANY crossbow's I shot this one takes the cake.

I bought all accessories including soft bag for the crossbow and have 18" darts as well.

I live in Greenwood, IN and am asking just $900.00 for EVERYTHING that comes from Excalibur with this crossbow. Not really my loss because Im glad I am capable of shooting long bow again.

Thank you for looking
paulaboutform

Re: Excalibur 380 FOR SALE

Post by paulaboutform »

Glad you're feeling better and that's a great deal. You may want to try listing your bow on the 'Trading Post' section in the Board Index. You may have better results. Good luck.
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Hunter4Ever

Post by Hunter4Ever »

Aweee. Thank you and I sure will. I've viewed this site for a long time and especially when I decided to buy a crossbow. Honestly, it is one of the best of the many weapons that I own but I just think it's way too easy.

Again, Thank You
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Too easy???....I say you're too ambitious. I look for as easy as possible. :wink:
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Hey there southern neighbor! Glad to hear you're all better, but if I were you, I would hold on to that crossbow, unless you need the funds! That's your business, but I think you have a real gem there, and who knows what the future has in store for us!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Hunter4Ever

Post by Hunter4Ever »

lol, I've been blessed with a prime piece of land that my father and I have continued to buy more and more every year and have been a very successful hunter because I hunt year around. Food plots, minerals, Multiple cameras< etc...

Thanks again guys.
xpert1111

Post by xpert1111 »

still for sale? would you ship? I am interested. thanks