triggertech blues

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

youngguns

triggertech blues

Post by youngguns »

I finally could afford to buy a trigger , a matrix 2.5, On june 15 th I placed order , A couple of weeks later no trigger, I called he said having online ordering problems, said he would send it have by Thursday of that week Thursday came no trigger, Friday,Saturday,Monday, I emailed him ,His reply was online ordering problems sorry for that I will send a hat with it for your trouble,Ok I replied thanks I will wear it proudly ,Today is 4 th of july still no trigger pretty bummed out but its independence day happy 4th of july everyone :( :)
A stupid question is a question never asked
VixChix

Re: triggertech blues

Post by VixChix »

Hang in there - I'm sure it's on it's way!

The TiggerTech folks are top-shelf. They'll work through their on-line ordering snags and get your trigger to you. It's well worth the wait! :D
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I had a similar experience so rest assured you are not the only one its happened to.

I will say that I dealt with frank (pretty sure that's his name, it's been a while..) and he was excellent in getting things sorted out. So I have no doubt that they will look after you, but I agree the wait time can be tough. It will be worth it tho!!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
typical10

Post by typical10 »

I bought the same on line E-Bay and had it in 3 days, theres a number of dealers there, why wait on promises, manufacture or not! jeff~
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Likely because he's already paid for it. Lol

Send em another reminder. Email or phone call.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
TriggerTech

Post by TriggerTech »

Hi,

Thanks for your note and we apologize for the delay. We did have an online ordering issue and it combined with the holidays in Canada and in the USA. Plus, we ship from Canada, so if you are a USA customer there can sometimes be a delay at the BBQ.

Your triggers will get to you, we'll make sure of that. It is faster to order from our dealers that can be seen on our web page

www.triggertech.com

Please contact us if you have any issues or questions in the future.

Cheers,

TT
typical10

Post by typical10 »

Your triggers will get to you, we'll make sure of that. It is faster to order from our dealers that can be seen on our web page
As is the case with most Manufactures if you can order from them at all~
ds762

Post by ds762 »

The response from TT makes me think that they are going to take care of you!

Question for those who have Trigger Tech's already, would you buy the TT again? Which model do you have? Single or double stage?
M380 ---"Mjolnir"
Vendetta RF
BEE

>>>--------->
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

ds762 wrote:... Question for those who have Trigger Tech's already, would you buy the TT again? Which model do you have? Single or double stage?
Very Honorable & Respectful Folks at TT IMHO! Of course they will look after him! :wink:

I too have both the single and double stage triggers. They Perform as well or even better than the high end custom triggers in my long range rifles.
A Dream to shoot!
It's a matter of personal preference as which to choose methinks. Some prefer one, some prefer the other.
Would not hesitate to recommend either! :D

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
snuffbox

Post by snuffbox »

I placed my Oder as soon as they went on sale,arrived in England pdq.
Would I buy again?
Most defiinately. :D
Normous

Post by Normous »

ds762 wrote:The response from TT makes me think that they are going to take care of you!

Question for those who have Trigger Tech's already, would you buy the TT again? Which model do you have? Single or double stage?
I met Mats and Frank the founders of TriggerTech at Boofest a couple times to listen, share and pick their brains about trigger construction and function and gladly fondle the prototypes.
With two TT's in the house in 2 stage/Matrix with about 200/300 shots on both I can confidently say that I would purchase both again 100%.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Pa.hunter

Post by Pa.hunter »

Trust me I have dealt with Frank he is a very standup guy. He will take care of it. You will love the trigger it will be worth the wait and every penny you spent on it. I bought one for my 380 then had to have another for my 330. :mrgreen:

Charlie
Matrix 405 with Leupold VX-R FireDot duplex
Matrix 380 Xtra with Leupold VX-R FireDot duplex
Matrix 330 with Leupold Crossbones
TriggerTech Matrix hunter 2.5 in all 3
Black Eagles
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Good job putting the concern on the forum, they watch this place closely, and will make sure you are happy.
Every mention of TT on here has a response from them within a hour, you voiced in the right place, good luck!
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string