Abit O T, but entertainin, Pics

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ds762

Re: Abit O T, but entertainin, Pics

Post by ds762 »

Trout can be very good eating! I had some trout filets for dinner last night!

What kind of rig were you using to fish with? I usually fly fish at Bennett Springs around Lebanon, MO.
M380 ---"Mjolnir"
Vendetta RF
BEE

>>>--------->
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

Those Babies fried up with some fried taters, hush puppies, a little slaw and pork and beans . . . about right Mike? :wink:
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
tammie

Post by tammie »

Image i like crappie ,fried squash,& fresh tomatoes ...summertime in texas! :D
matrix 380 w grim reaper 125 grain (midevil 2) equinox w boltcutter 150 grain (midevil 1)
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

Oh heck yeah! I'd eat those till i fell off the tailgate!
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

ds762 wrote:Trout can be very good eating! I had some trout filets for dinner last night!

What kind of rig were you using to fish with? I usually fly fish at Bennett Springs around Lebanon, MO.
I was usin an ultralite spin-cast zebco, 4lb test stren. I had Power bait yellow trout nuggets on a size 6 gold hook & a #5 split shot on bottom of lake. Caught them in about an hr. I don't own a fly rod n reel anymore. Someone else decided they like the 2 outfits i had more than i did. :(
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

Fine eating! I was out at the local creek this morning fishing for bait an caught small native Brookies on a ultra lite. Sometimes I have better luck in the creek than I do in the river. I use to fish for brookies an catch some nice ones to eat but now there protected an don,t anymore.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Masboy wrote:Fine eating! I was out at the local creek this morning fishing for bait an caught small native Brookies on a ultra lite. Sometimes I have better luck in the creek than I do in the river. I use to fish for brookies an catch some nice ones to eat but now there protected an don,t anymore.
Oh yeah those Brookies taste better than Rainbows no doubt about it! :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315