Egads! Another Boofest thread!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Egads! Another Boofest thread!

Post by Boo »

We went through this last year about the "auctions" and there have been questions so here goes.
You buy tickets at $5.00 per ticket or 5 for $20.00. You will need 4 tickets or $20.00 to have one crack at any bow. All other items will go for one ticket or $5.00. The tickets go into a container in front of the object of interest and at the end of the day one ticket gets drawn.
All tickets come in duplicate so hang on to your ticket.
Any questions?
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Bones

Re: Egads! Another Boofest thread!

Post by Bones »

No question here ! but I know i'm going home with an empty wallet :lol:
Boo

Post by Boo »

Bones wrote:No question here ! but I know i'm going home with an empty wallet :lol:
Moi aussi! :mrgreen:
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Don, good luck with the FEST! It is a great thing you're doing, and thank Karin as well. You guys put in an amazing amount of time, and pull it off with ease. What a team! Can't wait to see the pics. :D
Now, to sound like a CUBS Fan, maybe next year! :lol: :lol:

God Bless.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

Wish I could make it. Anyone living down my way who might be interested in trying to work out a car pool next year contact me . The rest of y'all take lots
of pictures and have a good time Maybe excalibur will step up and take some Of the load off of BOO before next year
Derry hicks
Excalibur Only
Micro 335 Camo. Micro Nightmare. Vixen Matrix 310 Axiom
Leupold scopes VixenMaster Strings
Big john arrows. BOO strings & things
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
Boo

Post by Boo »

Mo wannabe wrote:Wish I could make it. Anyone living down my way who might be interested in trying to work out a car pool next year contact me . The rest of y'all take lots
of pictures and have a good time Maybe excalibur will step up and take some Of the load off of BOO before next year
Derry hicks
Excalibur Only
Derry, you really are a great guy for how you think about me! But I don't Excalibur's involvement. I call all of the shots and bear all the costs for Boofest and I want to keep it that way. Their sole involvement in Boofest itself is allowing me to post all I want about Boofest without interference.
After saying that, I get a notable number of volunteers, offering me a helping hand on Thursday and Friday which I really and truly appreciate. :D

Edit to add: Excalibur helps greatly in the charity drive. Without them, I would have very little to give to the needy cause. This year Rob has really pulled some strings getting me help! Thanks Rob!!!
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

btt
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
cdn.redneck

Post by cdn.redneck »

I'll have pockets on my pants, so for those who don't want to carry tickets.... I'll take them :roll:
Leupold crossbones
Mathews Monster 7.0
Black Eagle - Carbon Express - Easton
Mo wannabe

Delete

Post by Mo wannabe »

Well boo I'm just a old mo hillbilly thru and thru . I just thought since most of the people were die-hard excalibur fans that the company would be glad t
Last edited by Mo wannabe on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

Well boo I'm just a old mo hillbilly thru and thru . I just thought since most of the people were die-hard excalibur fans that the company would be glad to run with something like BOOFEST . I will not even pretend to understand big business good luck at this years event and God Bless
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
Boo

Post by Boo »

Trust me Derry, it would not be the same thing. Right now the forum members have an influence on Boofest. Albeit, I have the most influence, I hope everyone knows that I want Boofest to work for the majority. You do not want Excalibur to have their own Boofest. The last thing we should want is to turn Boofest into a 100% commercial event. Right now it is a friendly get together with a charity side show. It's not that Excalibur doesn't want to have their own Boofest. I like to think that they have enough respect not to step in my toes and create their own.
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

Aaww........ Seeing this a little differently now. Sometimes it takes a while for things to soak in :D
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Don, A Big Thank you to you and Karin.... Once again, you made the BooFest a Success!! I was Glad to make it out for the afternoon and see some familiar faces and some new ones...... Thank you once again for your gracious hospitality!

Harry
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
Bones

Post by Bones »

First time there ! Was great met a lot member's that are on here , refreshing to put a face to the name finally. I can say I escaped un scathed for being a newbie attendee . Accomplished my goal and came home with an empty wallet !!
Thank's Don and Karin for a great weekend !
Cookies

Post by Cookies »

Bones wrote:First time there ! Was great met a lot member's that are on here , refreshing to put a face to the name finally. I can say I escaped un scathed for being a newbie attendee . Accomplished my goal and came home with an empty wallet !!
Thank's Don and Karin for a great weekend !

And was able to buy a few more tickets than Don! :lol: :lol: :lol: you are a sneaky little devil waiting til 5:55 to get the last tickets without Don knowing...Glad to see you went home with a great bow.
Proud owner of a Vixen II Pink Camo and a Matrix 310, Matrix Bulldog 330, Big John Custom Black Eagle Arrows (Zombie Slayers), Custom Boo Strings, G5 Pink Broadheads, Lumenoks