Returning the trigger

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

F250-2

Returning the trigger

Post by F250-2 »

I have fired my new 380 over 150 times now. The trigger is still terrible, chattering across several "steps" before coming to the break wall. A friend of mine just bought a 380. I fired his - the trigger was smooth as silk. Last night I signed in with Excalibur, obtained my RMA number for warranty work, and received an email promise that they will contact me today. I really like the crossbow. I'll be glad to get the trigger problem straightened out.
vixenmaster

Re: Returning the trigger

Post by vixenmaster »

I had my 355 trigger reworked after over 300 shots because it would not shoot in.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
pinshooter

Post by pinshooter »

Lot of them have the grittiness....they need to start polishing them more. If its still not like you want it when you get it back drop a trigger tech in it...problem solved.
John 3:16
Camo Matrix 380
TriggerTech

Post by TriggerTech »

F250-2 wrote:I have fired my new 380 over 150 times now. The trigger is still terrible, chattering across several "steps" before coming to the break wall. A friend of mine just bought a 380. I fired his - the trigger was smooth as silk. Last night I signed in with Excalibur, obtained my RMA number for warranty work, and received an email promise that they will contact me today. I really like the crossbow. I'll be glad to get the trigger problem straightened out.
Hi,

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about drop-in triggers.

www.triggertech.com or [email protected]

Cheers,

FG
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

TriggerTech wrote:
F250-2 wrote:I have fired my new 380 over 150 times now. The trigger is still terrible, chattering across several "steps" before coming to the break wall. A friend of mine just bought a 380. I fired his - the trigger was smooth as silk. Last night I signed in with Excalibur, obtained my RMA number for warranty work, and received an email promise that they will contact me today. I really like the crossbow. I'll be glad to get the trigger problem straightened out.
Hi,

Cheers,

This is very, very INAPPROPRIATE to SOLICIT ON EXCALIBUR'S FORUM.
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

Don't fret. Excalibur will take care of your problem. You won't get the same kind of support from the other companies.
HellBilly-X

Post by HellBilly-X »

I love my Trigger Tech 2 stage trigger. Best upgrade i did for my Excal.
Axiom 175/S5's "RedRum"
Trigger Tech 2 stage trigger
Varizone Scope
Black Eagle Executioners w/2in. Blazers
Swhackers
Micro Raid 335 "Minster" aka (Mini Monster)
Trigger Tech
Hawke XB1 SR
Gold Tip Swift Pros w/2in Blazers
Muzzy HBX
jparchery

Post by jparchery »

I put in a trigger tech in my matrix 355, it's a great product. Still waiting to hear back from excal about my stock trigger.
Onetimeonly x-->

Post by Onetimeonly x--> »

Limbs and Sticks wrote:
TriggerTech wrote:
Hi,

Cheers,

This is very, very INAPPROPRIATE to SOLICIT ON EXCALIBUR'S FORUM.
X2 I agree.
'13 Matrix 380/Hawke XB30 Pro Scope
'13 Matrix 355/Hawke XB30 Scope
Boo Triggers & Custom Strings
Wabi Custom Calls
AND A WHOLE LOT OF FRESH AIR!!
Godspeed!!
Scott
F250-2

Post by F250-2 »

Excalibur was quick to send the shipping instructions. I actually watched the Trigger Tech video instructions for removing the trigger on the TT web site. I shipped the trigger to an address in Pa. by UPS yesterday afternoon. I have read all the great comments about the after-market triggers that TT makes. Very tempting indeed ! However, at this time, I am concerned about voiding the warranty on the 380 if I did buy a TT trigger.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I think give the oppertunity that Excal can certainly rework their triggers to shoot very well. Jus got mine back from Danny Miller who does a great job, Danny jus knows how to do it. :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
91redford

Post by 91redford »

I'm in the same boat, over a grand and the trigger has to break in? money just don't buy what it should. i think the bow, a 380, is pretty slick but the trigger and the way the "lower" is attached to the aluminum rail/body leave some room for improvement. i'm at around 200 shots & the gritiness has smoothed out a bit but there is a false wall some more travel and the real wall...then adios. iv'e gotten to where i can reach the true wall and then relax and fire. maybe a future TT owner, and i don't mind there reppin' here, maybe Excal will get the memo. they should be TT good from the factory for the $. jmo. rf
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

There must be something wrong with my thinking? I see nothing wrong with TT making a great product to make our excalibur bows have better triggers that we can shoot more accurately with. Just like different arrows or scopes an I don,t see any problem on this fourm or any other . Not taking anything away from excalibur just making them better shooters . I for one thank them for making a great product!!!!!!
What better place to let us know about a great product for our excaliburs than a excalibur fourm ?
fuzzy

Post by fuzzy »

Last edited by fuzzy on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

Best purchase i made was the TT trigger for my 355!
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline