what's going on

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

William Biggs

what's going on

Post by William Biggs »

Ok I'm going to try and be careful about this post.
I've been trying for weeks to order diablos with lumenoks and had to cancel my order today. I ordered from D.M. (Initials) on the 1st of this month and have called back every week to see what happened with my order. I was told the same thing all 3 weeks that the company that supplies these arrows has mixed up or sent the wrong arrows again. I was then told that this was an ongoing issue and faith was starting to be lost. I was very discouraged about this info and hope this isn't foreshadowing a certain company's future, guess time will tell.
#teamMatrix
Nikon Bolt w/ AR rings
Danny Miller stops
Carnivorous

Re: what's going on

Post by Carnivorous »

William Biggs wrote:Ok I'm going to try and be careful about this post.
I've been trying for weeks to order diablos with lumenoks and had to cancel my order today. I ordered from D.M. (Initials) on the 1st of this month and have called back every week to see what happened with my order. I was told the same thing all 3 weeks that the company that supplies these arrows has mixed up or sent the wrong arrows again. I was then told that this was an ongoing issue and faith was starting to be lost. I was very discouraged about this info and hope this isn't foreshadowing a certain company's future, guess time will tell.

One more reason to buy some black eagles...
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Boo

Post by Boo »

I know from talking to Danny a few times a week that Danny's recent orders were screwed up. It's "one of those things".
I won't mention names but I needed some bolts and I've asked 3 times and have yet to recieve them. While I know humans make mistakes I had to ask myself "why me?" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
typical10

Post by typical10 »

William Biggs wrote:Ok I'm going to try and be careful about this post.
I ordered a doz. of the same on E_bay. jeff~
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I really like my BEE's, sorry to hear of this ongoing problem. You can bank of Danny Miller taking care of business properly. Whom ever he has to put his Order though to isn't very good are they!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315