one last fishing trip

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

munch

one last fishing trip

Post by munch »

although my daughter has a pink vixen its only to 3d shoot she likes deer to much to hunt them but she will fish so yesterday was our last outing before she heads off for her first year at university(wants to be a lawyer) .very proud of her and have no idea where it comes from but her grades got her recognized as an Ontario scholar .just wanted to post a pic of us and of the beautiful knife darrel made for her this summer . thanks grizz
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
xcaliber

Re: one last fishing trip

Post by xcaliber »

Take your crying towel when you drop her Terry. My wife would cry for the first twenty minutes every time we left the down state university where our little one attended. 4 years of that!
Congrats to you, and the young lady, she's going to get the world by the tail my man! :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
dutchhunter

Post by dutchhunter »

hey munch nice to see her heading off to school are the perch still in the same area I am hoping to head out this weekend some time .I just picked up a tenpoint crossbow this morning with one of your mounts on it haha small world Dutch
addicted to canadian beaver
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Terry looks good on the perch fishing y'all be doing. Real nice having yer daughter going on to a University.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

Same here Mr. Munch, my daughter's 2nd year in RN school, don't have a clue where she got her smarts, wasn't from me I was scared of books!
-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
munch

Post by munch »

thanks guys and ed i had a tough time finding perch thursday they did not want to bite and they where small the ones that did . i was in a hurry so skinned 250 for about 35 to 40lbs .sent them home with kristin then headed out for walleye from 5 till 830 and only got 1 of them.i thought of putting the boat away but if we get lucky moose hunting and make it home early ill give it another try im off work sept 14th till oct 6th .
and i wish i knew stan wanted to sell his 10 point you stole it .
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
munch

Post by munch »

Starvin' Hillbilly wrote:Same here Mr. Munch, my daughter's 2nd year in RN school, don't have a clue where she got her smarts, wasn't from me I was scared of books!
-ken
ken i went back to school nights last year to finish grade 12 before she did. i was much smarter at 16 and did not need school ,had to learn it all the hard way.i hope she can hang in there she needs 7 years to become a lawyer. i just hope if she makes it she remembers dad and buys the farm i always wanted and ill cut the grass and control the wildlife. i try to help but do not believe in handing them everything .i think you need to earn your way to value what you have .
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

munch wrote:
Starvin' Hillbilly wrote:Same here Mr. Munch, my daughter's 2nd year in RN school, don't have a clue where she got her smarts, wasn't from me I was scared of books!
-ken
ken i went back to school nights last year to finish grade 12 before she did. i was much smarter at 16 and did not need school ,had to learn it all the hard way.i hope she can hang in there she needs 7 years to become a lawyer. i just hope if she makes it she remembers dad and buys the farm i always wanted and ill cut the grass and control the wildlife. i try to help but do not believe in handing them everything .i think you need to earn your way to value what you have .[/quote

I agree 100%!, Mr.Munch!
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

A good "Education" is where it counts today. It sure has changed over the years. A grade 12 diploma alone today is worth as much as a piece of toilet paper now, :) . I don't think you can mop floors with just grade 12.
Raymond
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

And by the way, a big congrats to your daughter Terry. You have a lot to boast about and to be proud about, :D .
Raymond
munch

Post by munch »

Raymond wrote:And by the way, a big congrats to your daughter Terry. You have a lot to boast about and to be proud about, :D .
Raymond
Thanks Ray I will pm you latter I'm headed to town for a new laptop for her now. Was thinking of you Just yesterday as I have not seen you on lately
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook