Scope focus blurry

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

servinproud

Scope focus blurry

Post by servinproud »

MY SCOPE ON MY MATRIX 355 lost its focus. It doesn't matter how far I turn the adjustment it stays the same. It seems that the end of the scope is gonna screw off. Has anyone had this problem. The bow is only a month old. And what is the warranty on scope
Normous

Re: Scope focus blurry

Post by Normous »

No problem, Excalibur will see you shooting clearly again.
See the above Sticky, "New customer service system!"
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

X2. This is the great thing about Excalibur, they stand behind their products. They'll fix you up in no time. :D
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

This is the weakest link in the Excalibur program. Sure lifetime warranty is good but I have had several buddies see their fly in hunts go south when the scopes fail. If your a hunter that wanders from back 40 this is not good, upgrade fast.
W.Miguire

Post by W.Miguire »

sent my scope back in for warranty , just to give them a chance it worked out ok for me . some switch to other brands . the scope has a life time warranty. it's up to you . one is free and the other will cost. :?
Nightstalker

Post by Nightstalker »

servinproud wrote:MY SCOPE ON MY MATRIX 355 lost its focus. It doesn't matter how far I turn the adjustment it stays the same. It seems that the end of the scope is gonna screw off. Has anyone had this problem. The bow is only a month old. And what is the warranty on scope

This may be a dumb question, but you did check to make sure the diopter focus ring (I'm assuming it has one, most scopes do) never got tampered with or knocked out of adjustment...Right?
Nightstalker

Post by Nightstalker »

Nightstalker wrote:
servinproud wrote:MY SCOPE ON MY MATRIX 355 lost its focus. It doesn't matter how far I turn the adjustment it stays the same. It seems that the end of the scope is gonna screw off. Has anyone had this problem. The bow is only a month old. And what is the warranty on scope

This may be a dumb question, but you did check to make sure the diopter focus ring (I'm assuming it has one, most scopes do) never got tampered with or knocked out of adjustment...Right?
Doh! I just re-read your post, sorry had a brainfart there. I have to learn to let the question set in before posting..LOL.
Nightstalker

Post by Nightstalker »

Hunt it wrote:This is the weakest link in the Excalibur program. Sure lifetime warranty is good but I have had several buddies see their fly in hunts go south when the scopes fail. If your a hunter that wanders from back 40 this is not good, upgrade fast.
Not sure what your suggesting. Myself personally have had a $1200 Vortex go sideways on me, one of my best friends just had his $3000 dollar Swarovski Z6 freeze up on him (not on crossbows though). Yet I've never had a single problem (not one!) with my Tact-Zone or my Twilight DLX on bows...go figure.