I did what I could

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BrotherRon

I did what I could

Post by BrotherRon »

I stopped by a sports shop yesterday and they had a Matrix 380 on the wall for people to check out and shoot. I noticed that the string was completely imbedded in the bumpers and if you look straight at the bumpers you cannot see the string :(
I mentioned it to the guy working there, but I don't think he believed me.
I sent Peter a pm with this info along with the contact info for the sports place.
I do have pictures of it on my cell phone, but don't have the cord needed to transfer to my puter.

Ron.
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
xcaliber

Re: I did what I could

Post by xcaliber »

Yep. All you can do is suggest, and hope they listen.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

That's all you can do. Guess everyone's an expert.
When I got my vortex I was afraid I was going to blow the thing up or do something really dumb. That's why I join this forum because you if you think your going to learn everything from experience or think you know everything you're kidding yourself. I've learned a lot here and have taken a lot of advice seriously. Other than trying to tear my thumb off once. If someone would point that out to me I think I'd listen or at least find out pretty quick.
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

you'll go to bed w/ a clean conscience . . . and if they sell it like that I hope no one gets hurt and the product don't get blamed.

ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

I've pointed the same thing out a number of times and have been looked at like I have five heads. Yesterday as a matter of fact I pointed out the same thing at the local archery shop and they just said oh yeah. It seems most dealers only care about collecting $$$$. :?
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.