BEE's and Lumenoks

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wathst

BEE's and Lumenoks

Post by wathst »

Hi,
I have 3 Diablo arrows with Lumenok inserts in them and just bought some Black Eagle Executioners. I would like to switch the Lumenoks from the Diablos to the BEE's.
A couple of questions. First, will the Lumenoks fit the BEE's? Second, if they do fit, can I get the Lumenoks out without damaging them?
Thanks
Matrix 380, BEE's w Lumenoks, Leupold CrossBones, TT Matrix Hunter 2.5
paulaboutform

Re: BEE's and Lumenoks

Post by paulaboutform »

No they won't fit. Yes the Luminoks can be removed without damaging them. You have to be very careful if you use pliers because they can cause damage. Danny Miller plier pullers make the job easy.
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

paulaboutform wrote:No they won't fit. Yes the Luminoks can be removed without damaging them. You have to be very careful if you use pliers because they can cause damage. Danny Miller plier pullers make the job easy.

....that is absolutely correct. They will not fit. You will need the Lumenoks that fit .300 inner dimension. They are called GTF3 from Lumenok if you want to order the 3 pack.....

....and ABSOLUTELY on Danny Miller's "arra" puller!....

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xpert1111

Post by xpert1111 »

any tips or suggestions for removing the lumenoks from the diablo arrow? I have the extinquisher but it doesn't appear to be strong enough to pull the lumenok out. Are these glued in? I bought them pre-assembled. thanks in advance.

Post by newbie »

they take some effort to remove. wiggle wiggle tug they will eventually come out little by little. They are just press fit in there.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
xpert1111

Post by xpert1111 »

newbie wrote:they take some effort to remove. wiggle wiggle tug they will eventually come out little by little. They are just press fit in there.
thanks I will give it a try
xpert1111

Post by xpert1111 »

newbie wrote:they take some effort to remove. wiggle wiggle tug they will eventually come out little by little. They are just press fit in there.
yes they came out. The extinguisher was definitely not strong enough o grab the noc. I just covered the noc with a rag and used pliers. thanks for the help