First Buck with the Axiom

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bubba

Re: First Buck with the Axiom

Post by bubba »

Congrats!!! on a great reading story, and your first buck..I have a feelin there will be more to follow......bubba....
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
warningshot

Post by warningshot »

nice buck!!!
GooGoos

Post by GooGoos »

Thank you everyone. I think everyone has misread what I wrote, or I just wasn't clear enough. I have killed plenty of bucks with my rifle, just never with my bow (:

It is deff a hunt I will never forget. From getting lost and just climbing a tree where ever I was. To only sitting there not even an hour and he walks by. I was very fortunate and blessed to have such a great hunt that morning. Best part was pulling into the check station, and seeing the guys faces when I told them I killed one opening day of rifle season with the bow. It was priceless!
*PRETTY IN PINK, DEADLY IN CAMO!

*In the fall I get to kill em in the rut, but in the spring I get to watch em strut.
*You can take the girl outta woods, but you can't take the addiction outta the girl!
*Can't kill anything sitting on the couch.