OT-What is the world coming to?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Shotnbeer

OT-What is the world coming to?

Post by Shotnbeer »

Crazy
Multiple gunmen stormed the Canadian Parliament complex Wednesday, shooting at least one soldier and spraying as many as 30 shots inside the government building in Ottawa and leaving the nation's capital on virtual lockdown just two days after a terror attack in Quebec
evaughan

Re: OT-What is the world coming to?

Post by evaughan »

My uncle, a career military man now "retired" is a security guard on parliament hill. :( Hoping it was his day off, but probably not. Trying to have some faith that he's more than fully capable of taking care of himself.

May the full wrath of hell reign down on these dirtbags. Hopefully by now all responsible have taken one between the eyes.
excal vortex w/ vari-zone
custom 2219's
BOO custom string
gobblestalker custom calls
WMU's 80,84,86
Helmut

Post by Helmut »

I think it is getting clearer every day the fight needs to come home. I have great respect for the NATO groups trying to rid our world of this cancer by fighting them on their turf.
But, nows the time to bring it home and get them under control in our countries.
The only way this will happen is with very drastic measures and much tighter boarder controls.
I certainly do not like the ideas of media control in our free countries but maybe its time we look at hunting these scum using the media and locking them up for good or deportation immediately. If they really want to fight a holy war let them do it with a free plane ride to Iraq so our Canadian and US fighter jets can send them on their martyrs journey.
Sorry for the rant but getting pretty fed up with these clowns. :evil: :evil:
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

Time to eradicate the radicals, give em all a one way ticket to Afghanistan and shred passports.