Matrix 330 came today....Nice

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Twohats

Matrix 330 came today....Nice

Post by Twohats »

The Fed Ex truck was late getting here but I still had time to put the bow togethe,add Danny Millers suppressors and messed with the brace height etc..I got my BE lined up at 20 yds and they flew great.It was a bit windy and my arrows were dancing at 30 with maguns 125 stingers and hitting rather low with the 30 yd line in the scope.Granted I am shootin 20in arrows and not the 18's.I might have to cut a cfew to 18 and test them..I will try them again tomorrow.Overall I really like the xbow.I think mine is not very loud at all....glad to be on the excaliber team.. :D
Hester0305

Re: Matrix 330 came today....Nice

Post by Hester0305 »

Congrats on your 330 they're pretty sweet. I personally like the 20 inch arrows you never have to worry about decockimg your xbow into your foot either
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
Twohats

Post by Twohats »

Just got back our annual hunt trip with my first outing with the Matrix 330.I shot the heck out of this xbow over the last few days and I must say I really like it.I would still like to try the 18 in arrows to see how much difference between the two.I am shooting magnus The factory trigger has alittle creep but not bad 1's and they fly great but drop off about inches at 40 yds.. Iam really enjoying this 330 decocking is a bit scary especially after reading earlier post.Might just continue to use the THUG. Overall these are great xbows so easy to handle in the woods.I cant imagine how the new Micros are, could be one finding its way here too.lol

Danny
DES

Post by DES »

Yep, they're pretty sweet, I really like mine.
Excal 350 SE
Stryker LS 390
Scorpyd Vent 150