Fed Ex knocked on my door. What a Nightmare!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

RexKay

Fed Ex knocked on my door. What a Nightmare!

Post by RexKay »

Black micro arrived.WOW!! Tiny isn't the word. The black is textured and beautiful. The string is Red too! I'm putting it together now!

Silver on the badge!

Compared to a lighter

I'm gonna like this!
Last edited by RexKay on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I like things with strings.....
4 Guitars
8 Excals
1 Scorpyd
PSE Tac Elite
13 Grayling Bears
And 2 Hoyts
strum

Re: Fed Ex knocked on my door.

Post by strum »

wow that looks nice!! I see they got the brace hight issue fixed :D
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
RexKay

Re: Fed Ex knocked on my door.

Post by RexKay »

Yes Stan it's actually BEHIND the mark!

Compared to 330
4 Guitars
8 Excals
1 Scorpyd
PSE Tac Elite
13 Grayling Bears
And 2 Hoyts
amythntr

Re: Fed Ex knocked on my door. What a Nightmare!

Post by amythntr »

.... :lol: ...you did the exact opposite of me...you first purchased the camo and then went for the "blackout"....I had the "blackout M380" and went to the camo 335....

It is a sweet little package is it not?

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
RexKay

Post by RexKay »

Oh ya it is.Congrats on yours too!! I can't believe this bow. Kudos to the brains at Excal. Is your stock smooth or textured. The black feels nice. Like holding a glock or tact black anything :D . Currently I'm blue locktiting the scope :D . I do have a question if Don or Peter or anyone in the know can chime in. ...is the black molded in black? Or is it a coating over white. Cuz I don't want to rope burn a white groove from decocking.. This bow rocks! I'm stoked!
4 Guitars
8 Excals
1 Scorpyd
PSE Tac Elite
13 Grayling Bears
And 2 Hoyts
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

RexKay wrote:Oh ya it is.Congrats on yours too!! I can't believe this bow. Kudos to the brains at Excal. Is your stock smooth or textured. The black feels nice. Like holding a glock or tact black anything :D . Currently I'm blue locktiting the scope :D . I do have a question if Don or Peter or anyone in the know can chime in. ...is the black molded in black? Or is it a coating over white. Cuz I don't want to rope burn a white groove from decocking.. This bow rocks! I'm stoked!
I don't consider myself "in the know" I can tell you however, it is a coating over their mold color...I have only cocked the camo 335 4 times and the paint already came off. What are you planning to do to avoid this....Also the paint has also come off of my "blackout M380".... I'd be curious to know how to avoid or cover up this. It would be nice if this came with a some metal or aluminum groove so it would not harm the finish....

Anthony
Last edited by amythntr on Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
RexKay

Post by RexKay »

Ya al my matrix bows have rope burn :lol: but I know my black vixen is molded black. This black tact is cool... :D . Will be firing tomorrow up north! It'll be in stand tomorrow night weather permitting.
4 Guitars
8 Excals
1 Scorpyd
PSE Tac Elite
13 Grayling Bears
And 2 Hoyts
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Congrats on the Micro!! The string on Kathys is well back from the mark and i just left it and figured it would stretch. took about 25 shots and string never moved :shock:.Cocked the bow thursday at noon and i will fire it saturday and see if it has stretched. Thinking these strings are pre stetched or something because it never moved after the 25 shots or so!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

mr meat wrote:Congrats on the Micro!! The string on Kathys is well back from the mark and i just left it and figured it would stretch. took about 25 shots and string never moved :shock:.Cocked the bow thursday at noon and i will fire it saturday and see if it has stretched. Thinking these strings are pre stetched or something because it never moved after the 25 shots or so!

...Isn't it a great welcomed site to see how the Excalibur ownership does in fact listen to us....?

Anthony :)

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
bubba

Post by bubba »

Sounds like all you guys are lovin your new crossbows!! Excalibur.. sure has a way of getting their hooks in ya.......I can at least relate to that..........
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

She is a beaut! Picking mine up on the way home from hunting tomorrow! Got the camo model. Good luck, and post your reviews.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

You are the first to post a pic of the Black.

WOW that is a sweet machine!!!!

I see one in my future!!

Let us know how it performs for you....
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
way123hockey

Post by way123hockey »

mr meat wrote:Congrats on the Micro!! The string on Kathys is well back from the mark and i just left it and figured it would stretch. took about 25 shots and string never moved :shock:.Cocked the bow thursday at noon and i will fire it saturday and see if it has stretched. Thinking these strings are pre stetched or something because it never moved after the 25 shots or so!
My string hasn't moved since I brought it home three weeks ago.
Matrix 355 Blackout
Katana 385 BlackOps
Custom Black Vixen
Vixenmaster Strings
Munch Mounts
Wabi Calls
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Congrats on yer nice Micro
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
RexKay

Post by RexKay »

Ok, fired bow tonight. In my backyard at the rinehart ball in front of a sheet of OSB. 3 shots and dead on at 20 yds. Has a little different sound. Dead nuts tack driver with stock Quills. Gonna pop on a spitfire max and sit in stand tomorrow literally right out of the box. These limbs and finish just blow me away. As the overall design. The riser not forward, rather angles back. I did notice my quiver hood kinda loose. Rocks back and forth. But overly impressed. Y'all better ask Santa for one of these. And they list this as 6lbs and the 380 at 5.9..no way..unless 380 bare and this fully equipped. This thing is light.
4 Guitars
8 Excals
1 Scorpyd
PSE Tac Elite
13 Grayling Bears
And 2 Hoyts