Bad Bad News

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Farmer

Bad Bad News

Post by Farmer »

My wife called at work to tell me a fine young man I knew died in a head on collision today . Jacob Suitor was 17 and wanted to know all things archery and deer hunting ( turkey hunting waterfowl and fishing as well.I wish I could have had hunted and flung more arrows with him . He was a good all around respectful young man .I still can not believe he is gone . My heart goes out to his family , he will be sorely missed .
gerald strine

Re: Bad Bad News

Post by gerald strine »

So sorry for the loss of your friend it seams he lived a short but full life.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

Way to young...praying for his family. :(
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

So sorry to hear of your friends passing in such a tragic manner. Prayers sent for him, family, and friends.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
coors

Post by coors »

Sorry to here that happen it was just down the road from my house. Prayers go out to his family and friends.
Kegbelly

Post by Kegbelly »

Wow that is such sad, sad news. My thoughts and prayers for all who know him.
Matrix 380
18" Zombies, 400 gr w/ 125 gr Magnus Stingers & Lumenoks
Exomag
20" Zombies, 380 gr w/ 100 gr Magnus Stingers
nyexhunter

Post by nyexhunter »

Very sad and tragic when this happens to anyone especially so young.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Yes yer post is bad & its sad. A young person has lost their life on earth to go join our Father in Heaven. Our prayers reach out to his Family in their time of need & grief. I too am sorry to hear yer young friend has passed on.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Michiganhunter

Post by Michiganhunter »

It seems that the good do indeed die young...So sorry for the family and your loss and sad that we all lost one of our own as well....
380 Matrix Extra
Hawke XB 30 Compact
Easton 2216 19 " 388gr... 378fps
100gr Spitfire/Wasp Jak-Hammer
Trigger Tech trigger
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I'm sorry to hear of your friend. ..17... Words are hard to find when someone looses someone at such an age.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Species8472

Post by Species8472 »

RIP Jacob.

Genesis 27:3:

"Now then, please take your gear, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me"
Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Two people are dead after a crash in Southwest Middlesex that closed Longwoods Rd. near Glencoe Monday morning.

Donald Sealey, 50, of Wardsville, and Jacob Suitor, 17, of Chatham, were killed in the 6:40 a.m. crash between Old Airport Rd. and Pratt Siding Rd., after an eastbound Nissan Pathfinder tried to overtake a school bus and slammed into an oncoming pickup, said OPP Sgt. David Rektor.

Sealey, the driver of the westbound pickup, was ­pronounced dead at the scene, Rektor said.

A westbound transport truck behind the pickup braked hard to avoid the collision, but also hit the ­vehicles, he said.

The transport driver was unhurt.

Paramedics treated Suitor, the driver of the ­Nissan. He was transported in critical condition to hospital, where he died of his injuries.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

So sorry to hear of this tragic loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and the family of this young man.
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....the fragility of life is one thing that we ALL take for granted unless we have lived through so traumatic an event that it changes our life forever. it doesn't matter how young you are. In fact the youngens are the ones who feel the most immortal.

I met a gentleman on Saturday in his early 60's said he smiles each and every day and lives life to the fullest as he survived a lung transplant....

Father please show us each and every day that we have no right to believe that we will live a long, healthy and fruitful life....that each day you Bless up on this earth is truly another of the many gifts that you give to us. Father, may we live each day serving you and being the beacon of light that you have asked us to be....

Father, I hope that this young man and older man killed in this crash knew you as their personal Lord and Savior and that you met them as they entered the gates of Heaven.

We keep the family of these two in our thoughts and prayers.

In the name of your son Jesus we pray.

Amen!

Anthony
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »