3D Shoot Aug. 15th Boundary Bait & Bow

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Bronco

3D Shoot Aug. 15th Boundary Bait & Bow

Post by Bronco »

I know its a ways off as well but want to get the date into everyones minds now. Our club here in Harrowsmith Ont. is having our last shoot of the year on Aug 15th. This should be our biggest one. We are setting up 40 seperate targets so there will be 20 for the morning shoot and 20 new ones for the afternoon round. Should be an awsome event. Great fun for the begginer as well as the seasoned guys. No range finders allowed. Bring your Crossbows or what ever type of bow you feel like shooting. Bring your friends as well. Myself, Moss and Don have been to as many shoots out and around the province as we could and we have met alot of the guys and gals so we are hoping to get a chance to see some more of you.

There is some space available for free camping, for those that wish to come down the day before and spend the night but NO Alcohol allowed on site. Sign up is usually between 7:30 to 9:50 and a 10:00 am shootgun start. We have a barbeque lunch starting around 11:30 and water and pop are for sale from our 4 wheelers that make rounds during the tournement. Make sure to bring bug spray because some of the targets have mosquitos. We have a shop on site as well. Cost is $15 dollars for adults, Junors are less I think and Cubs are always free and all cubs recieve a medal no matter there placing. First, Second and Thrid place trophies are handed out for each division and door prises after the shoot.

So please come out and enjoy the outdoors with some old and new friends. We are located just north of Kingston Ontario on the road from Harrowsmith to Sydnam. From east or west of Kingston take the 401 to the exit for 38 hiway. Follow north until Harrowsmith. You come to two flashing lights one after the other. Turn right at the second one right across from Papa Petes Pizza. The fire number is 3254 Rutledge Road (county road 5). The club is about 1km past the overhead train bridge and on the left. Phone # (613)376-3717.
Last edited by Bronco on Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bronco

Post by Bronco »

Just posting to bring it back up the list and to remind people its coming up. We are starting work on the course soon to get it ready for 40 targets. Should be a great shoot.
Bronco

Post by Bronco »

Just bringing this post back to the top because the date is coming soon!
Thanks
Don

Post by Don »

I know there has to be more shooters on here from the Kingston, Napanee, Picton, Belleville, Gananoque areas. Where are you people all hiding out. I have talked to one or two from Wolfe Island before as well.

Come on out it is a lot of fun and the best practise you can get before deer season opens in a couple of months.

Don :lol:
Bronco

Post by Bronco »

We have had a great interest in the above shoot that we have had to change it to a 10:00 am Shotgun Start. Hope to see a few of you there.
Bronco

Post by Bronco »

Just one last reminder that this shoot is coming up this weekend and we hope to see some of the members in the local and not so local areas show up. Come on out and have some fun.
Bronco

Post by Bronco »

I just keep pushing this one to the top guys. Remember only less than a week away now. Any of you that have to come a long way remember there are a few spots at the club to put up a tent the night before and we already have permission but no alcohol please plus I got room in our yard for some tents here in Napanee and the beer is welcome here the night before. Pretty sure could get the Boundry Boys to help ya drink some here as well.
Bronco

Post by Bronco »

You guys keep sliding it down so I keep moving it up. :lol:
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

ttt : Man I wish I wasn't working this weekend :cry:
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
Don

Post by Don »

RJ,

This is gonna be a good one 40 targets. No advantage for those guys that can remember their distances from the first round. Should make a more level playing field I think.
We will be thinkin of you at work on sunday. Enjoy yourself, LOL.

Don :lol:
Bronco

Post by Bronco »

Well the boyz were out working on the course last night getting the second targets in to bring us up to 40. Got it about halfway done. Looks like it is going to be an awsome shoot. Some great shot so far. Going out again early Saturday to finish up. Still looking forward to maybe seeing some guys out this time round.