Black Eagle - Carbon Express - Easton
amythntr

Re: Best place to purchase 18 inch Zombie slayers with lumin

Post by amythntr »

Archer Ontario wrote:Where can I purchase all my crossbow accessories ,
Arrows and all the components
X2

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
cdwester

Post by cdwester »

I emailed Boo and just waiting for a response. Can't decide on if I should cut them down to 18" or not for my Matrix though.
StormDragon

Post by StormDragon »

I bought finished 18in BEE'S directly from BOO for my 355 and they fly great out of it.

I'm using NuFletch Ignitor nocks in them instead of Luminous though and I am really liking how they work too.
Micro 335 Nightmare: Morning Star

Elite Synergy; Krampus
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

StormDragon wrote:I bought finished 18in BEE'S directly from BOO for my 355 and they fly great out of it.

I'm using NuFletch Ignitor nocks in them instead of Luminous though and I am really liking how they work too.
....SD do you have any analysis of grain weight and FOC on your arra?....DO the BEES have aluminum or brass inserts?....weight ?

....what BH's are you shooting out of the BEES?....weight?

....any wraps?....weight?

....the Ignitors for the .300 shaft are 39gn's....did you try Lumenoks at 28gn's?....results? When you practiced with the Ignitors did you remove the light stick?...if so did it change POI as compared to when it was not included...

..just asking because I will be making up some "arra's" tonight to practice with at the range with Mini-Me (Micro 355)....

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
StormDragon

Post by StormDragon »

amythntr wrote:
StormDragon wrote:I bought finished 18in BEE'S directly from BOO for my 355 and they fly great out of it.

....SD do you have any analysis of grain weight and FOC on your arra?....DO the BEES have aluminum or brass inserts?....weight ?

....what BH's are you shooting out of the BEES?....weight?

....any wraps?....weight?

....the Ignitors for the .300 shaft are 39gn's....did you try Lumenoks at 28gn's?....results? When you practiced with the Ignitors did you remove the light stick?...if so did it change POI as compared to when it was not included...

..just asking because I will be making up some "arra's" tonight to practice with at the range with Mini-Me (Micro 355)....

Total weight 435 ish Gr. 18in BEE'S, 110 Brass inserts if I rem correctly, High right helical Blazer vanes, 100 Gr Grim Reaper Hybyid Broadheads., no wraps. Don't know FOC

As far as the Ignitors go, never tried the Luminous to compare them to. And I shot the Ignitors both with and without the light stick. Never saw a difference in POI. I honestly don't think that slight weight difference will effect it anyway. Maybe out further then 30 yards but that's where I dialed everything in at.

Hope this helps some
Micro 335 Nightmare: Morning Star

Elite Synergy; Krampus