A HEX FROM WYNNE THE WICKED WITCH

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

maple

Re: A HEX FROM WYNNE THE WICKED WITCH

Post by maple »

The only things you can count on are death and taxes.

This ain't death, only more taxes, and we'll have ta pay 'em.

I don't gamble, play golf, drink much or travel far. I find my joy in the woods chasing critters and fish. Way more is spent by me on gas than licences.

That doesn't mean I won't send an e-mail off to the Wicked Witch to complain. Just to let her know I care. And you can too!

https://correspondence.premier.gov.on.c ... fault.aspx
Don't look at the antlers!! And don't look him in the eye!!

2002 Exomag
Custom wood stock with a lot of notches in it
Big John arrows
Loving every minute of it.
The only thing better than a dog, is two dogs.

Maple
huntman

Post by huntman »

So if you hunt for deer, moose, turkey and bear including your outdoor card you will have to pay an additional 10.00. If any hunter has a problem paying 10.00 more then they shouldn't be hunting. You had no problem purchasing that 1000+ crossbow you hunt with.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Is it 10 bucks that's going back into our natural resources like fees were intended? I bet not. But if it were to help moose #'s I'd be glad to pay.(I don't even hunt moose). Are we reopening one of the closed hatcheries? A couple of new C.O's? What do we have now? 5? Are our licenses been printed in Canada again instead of in the USA? Show me where that money is going.

Ontario is a sinking ship and they keep drilling holes in the dam hull. The libs are grasping at straws. This is a tax to pay for liberal stupidity and that's what bothers me.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
JRS

Post by JRS »

one shot scott wrote:Is it 10 bucks that's going back into our natural resources like fees were intended? I bet not. But if it were to help moose #'s I'd be glad to pay.(I don't even hunt moose). Are we reopening one of the closed hatcheries? A couple of new C.O's? What do we have now? 5? Are our licenses been printed in Canada again instead of in the USA? Show me where that money is going.

Ontario is a sinking ship and they keep drilling holes in the dam hull. The libs are grasping at straws. This is a tax to pay for liberal stupidity and that's what bothers me.
I agree. Most have no issue paying current prices for a game license, as long as the revenue is put towards wildlife enhancement. But, whenever a service fee or surcharge is added by the government, it generally means the extra revenue is going to the general coffer to be used to pay off the latest boondoggle.
Species8472

Post by Species8472 »

We are totally $%^&*ed in Ontario. Time to move.
Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend
Dale

Post by Dale »

We have a dictatorship in Ontario now. This Liberal Gov. has no, I repeat no f@(#!^& concept on how to financially conduct business. They truly believe that all income should go directly to them, and they will dole out an allowance to us. I or any of us on this forum would do serious jail time if we committed any of the numerous crimes committed by the Ontario Liberals. Perhaps we need a revolt to show the rotten heathen rat B@t@rds that we are sick of their corruption.
Exomax
Easton 2219 bolts
150 grain Bolt cutters
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

huntman wrote:So if you hunt for deer, moose, turkey and bear including your outdoor card you will have to pay an additional 10.00. If any hunter has a problem paying 10.00 more then they shouldn't be hunting. You had no problem purchasing that 1000+ crossbow you hunt with.
This attitude drives me crazy! Regardless of how much money I have or what I spend it on is no one's business. If I'm loaded is it okay to take advantage of me because I can afford it? How about the guy that's just scratching by and is using a second hand bow that he scrimped and saved to buy, how about him? How about we put a $10,000 annual fee for a hunting licence? How bout that? If you can't afford it you shouldn't be hunting, right? MAKE YOUR GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBLE! Don't be a sheep and just follow blindly. :?
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.