Canadian National Indoor 3D Championships-Update

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

paulaboutform

Canadian National Indoor 3D Championships-Update

Post by paulaboutform »

Hi all. Just a friendly reminder as we're getting closer. This year's nationals are March 20-22 in Cloverdale, B.C., Canada. It's closer to the Abbotsford airport but Vancouver International certainly still works if flights there are cheaper. The host club is the Semiahmoo Archers and they always put on great shoots. The host coordinator is a gentleman named Stan who, although he doesn't shoot one himself, has been a huge crossbow supporter. He made a point of letting me know crossbows are VERY welcome and the club would love to see a huge turnout of crossbow shooters. He asked that I invite all crossbowers I know. It's rare to find this kind of attitude and I think it would be a wonderful way to promote our sport and break down many stereotypes. You don't need to be Canadian to shoot in this event so our neighbors south of the border are also welcome and encouraged to attend. This is a great venue to show we are completely safe and that crossbows DO NOT destroy targets as many currently claim. I'm hoping to get some feedback because if the numbers aren't there I'll have to just shoot my compound as winning a medal with no competition is rather empty. Please come out and attend and have a great time with some great folks.....Ironoggin, Westcoastruss and others near the lower mainland, c'mon out. :D Thanks all.

Peter, perhaps Excalibur could have a booth set up there. Other shops and vendors will certainly be there. Hoyt, P.S.E. and others.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
tremps01

Re: Canadian National Indoor 3D Championships-Update

Post by tremps01 »

Marcel
Micro suppressor 355
Boo string force 10.
Drstirrup complete kit.
Marcel
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

tremps01 wrote:Image

Marcel
That's excellent Marcel, thanks for posting that. I hope you can come out for a little 3D vacation :wink: ......perhaps you can post this in the Francai section with a little explanation???? Please and thank you :D

Paul
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Ttt