Bill T. shot me !!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

PRB

Bill T. shot me !!!

Post by PRB »

This is a picture of Bill T. shooting me in the hind quarter. I told him I wasnt feeling good, so he said turn around, and close your eyes, and Dr. Bill will give you a shot :lol: http://www.msnusers.com/_Secure/0TQCz*w ... 3322274512 Mr. Perter Balfour(great guy) took this picture of me standing in front of the Excalibur display booth at the Alabama Deer Hunters Exhibition. I had to go down there from TN. to see my mom and dad anyway, so it worked out great that I got the extra time to go. Peter Balfour was excellent at giving me a sincere welcome when I told him who I was. The booth was set up really neat. I finally got to hold an Exomax(pictured). I had a really great time. Thanks for the hat :D Since then I also had the oppertunity to watch the African Crossbow Safari and.....WOW !!! That was a really neat show. Our whole family sat and watched it. Now I see why Bill said he wished he could take us with him. That has to be an experience like no other. When they showed Kathy, my wife asked "is that Bill's wife" ? I said "yes", and she said, "Oh, thats cool". So that caught her attention. And the 2 boys were glued to the tv, as well as I was. So not only does Excalibur make such an Excellent crossbow, but the people that are involved with it, are really great as well. Thanks
Last edited by PRB on Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life Is Too Short !!! Live For The Moment !!!

Post by Guest »

can not see anything?
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

Randy,

you can't post pics directly from your C:/ drive.

if you need a hand send me a PM.

cheers,

Mike
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

doesn't look good for your behind, PRB! :wink:
Last edited by Red Label on Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

That's a great picture, that photographer really knows what he's doing :lol: ! It was great to meet you Randy, too bad I caught you sleeping...either that or you were bracing for the impact! :shock:

Talk to you soon!

Peter
Excalibur Crossbow Inc.
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

:lol: Looks like your taking a little nap. :!:
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
striper

Post by striper »

Piney: Sorry I missed you I was at the booth about 5:30 PM opening night. Got to handle the Exomax-awesome. Why don't you go with us to the Crossbow discussion in Montgomery August 5th. How about you other Alabama members; I hope to see you at the Commissioner's office at 10:00 AM August 5th. Striper
May your days be long and your hunts many. Pray that the God of the Bible will protect you as you go.
PRB

Post by PRB »

Excal. dude, you did just great. If people could see a picture from the opposite diection, and see how people are packed in there like sardines, then its easy to understand how you barely had time to back up that far without someone walking in front of you. It really caused a traffic jam. I think someone even called you #1 :lol: Thanks for the help Red Label, and the pm's. Raydaughety I was kinda tired after that 3 1/2 hr trip down there. But it was worth it. Striper I hate that I missed you as well, and I wanted to meet Tman also. I'm sorry but probabaly wont make it back down that way for a while. Thanks for the offer.
Life Is Too Short !!! Live For The Moment !!!