Unstringing the 330

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Twohats

Unstringing the 330

Post by Twohats »

I am sure this an old topic but I couldnt find it. I just had shoulder surgery so shooting out for quite awhile. I just need to know if i should unstring for the off season. I leave a few my recurves strung.I have about the disapator bars but are they on the 330? hanks guys
paulaboutform

Re: Unstringing the 330

Post by paulaboutform »

It's a personal choice to unstring or not. Your bow will be fine left strung. If you have bumpers just make sure your string isn't touching them or leave the cocking aid hooks attached to the string as if you were loading the bow. Before you begin shooting again make sure to check and adjust your brace height.
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
ehntr

Post by ehntr »

Twohats wrote:I am sure this an old topic but I couldnt find it. I just had shoulder surgery so shooting out for quite awhile. I just need to know if i should unstring for the off season. I leave a few my recurves strung.I have about the disapator bars but are they on the 330? hanks guys
No dissapator bars on the 330...............unless you or someone else put them on.
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?
Twohats

Post by Twohats »

Thanks guys i just wanted a peace of mind and to hear it from ya'll