Just want what broadhead your using with 380s

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

youngguns

Re: Just want what broadhead your using with 380s

Post by youngguns »

I believe everybody has choice of implements, try different things find what works for you. I could shoot an egg beater at the end of my arrow and if it killed a deer someone would try it,. I think everyone on this sight is a very talented hunter I learned a great deal from them , but what works for one dosent for another. I shot fixed for years then wanted to try mechanicals had one go hay wire and did not want to trust them in case I wounded animal with non lethal shot . Went back to fixed ,back to the thrill of the hunt, the shot ,the impact,the blood trail ,the deer!! Mabey the deer did not die at my feet but it was ethical, It was the hunt that makes all hunters regardless what broadhead you use. Use what you believe in and what works for your setup you will be surprised how deadly it will be!! If your wondering what I use I use 100 gr.montecs and strikers 18" bee 92 gr.brass up front luminocks in rear shoots quarters at 60 yds all day . But I learned a lot from this forum and tinkered to get that result . Best hunting to you be safe!! Youngguns
A stupid question is a question never asked
woodmnctry

Post by woodmnctry »

I am definitely a "fixed" guy --------aaaaaah-broadhead wise that is :D --- I cast my totally biased vote for Slick Trick ---- they are in the "get r done" category.
Archer Ontario

Post by Archer Ontario »

With the higher speeds I'm going to go with mechs , now to narrow the field ,