Our new born is growing fast !!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

PRB

Our new born is growing fast !!!

Post by PRB »

Yes indeed, our little "Vixey" is growing fast. Seems like just yesterday I had to change her string. Her limbs are developing nicely too. My wife says that I've lost my marbles. Ahh shoot, that happened along time ago, I said. I told her what the heck, I'll be 41 this Nov., and this crossbow makes me feel like a kid again. Its making all the hunting desires and challenges come back to me like when I was a wipper-snapper. I hope that this picture will bring a smile, or maybe even a chuckle. I also did this, as a way of saying a temporary goodbye. What I mean is, that the wife and I are in the beginning stages of seeing if we can get us a house built on the land that we live on. I really just started last week with several phone calls, ect..., and I can see that this is going to consume a VERY large part of my time(if everything goes through). So if anyone should send me a pm, or email, then please bare with the amount of time that it may take me to respond. Well.....sshhhhh...."Vixey" just fell asleep, and I got to go lay her down. I'll be checking back in soon.

Life Is Too Short !!! Live For The Moment !!!
darkhollowarcher

re

Post by darkhollowarcher »

hey piney does over the edge sound familar
striper

Post by striper »

Piney: Be sure to keep some milk in that bottle. Colic can be serious in such a sweet baby. Striper
May your days be long and your hunts many. Pray that the God of the Bible will protect you as you go.
wabi - nli

Post by wabi - nli »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
do you get up and check on little "Vixey" during the night? :lol:
BUCKSHOT

Cool!

Post by BUCKSHOT »

Must get Her looks from Her Mom! :wink:
Enjoy the Harvest!
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Love'er to death, Piney!! The more love and affection you give Vixey, the better she'll turn out when she's older. Take her on many bush walks, have her touch a deer or two, and don't forget to get her an older brother, (Max).

Good to see there's other people just like me.

Personally, I think everyone on this forum should retire in the same old folks home, what'da ya think?

Grey Owl