iScope on my 380

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

torana9x

iScope on my 380

Post by torana9x »

So my iScope arrived today, and this is how it looks with my iphone 6 plus..

I like it this way..

I'm spewin though because i'm not gonna be able to use it till i get my limb fixed.. Unless i sneak a couple test shots in... 8)
Pydpiper

Re: iScope on my 380

Post by Pydpiper »

I like toys, and technology, your setup included.
What are the benefits of that? Assuming you can run video, but what else can it do?
Does it override the notification part of the phone? I mean, if you are the moment of taking an important shot and you get a call or email, does it hinder vision?
I am intrigued.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Well it has the cool factor goin fer it, view looks great. The outside of scope with the attachments is some busy. Hope you like it n it works well fer you
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

What exactly does it do? Is it strictly to enlarge the viewing image or to video through the scope? Of both ?
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
ehntr

Post by ehntr »

Bullzeye wrote:What exactly does it do? Is it strictly to enlarge the viewing image or to video through the scope? Of both ?
Just to take a pic or a video of something that is way out there..................or close. Just another photo option. I like it............will get one myself. I've stuck my iphone up to the eyepiece of scopes and it is very difficult to get the lens of the camera in exactly the right position for a pic. This lines everything up for you. Really nice on a spoting scope............here is just an example I googled of a pic through a spotting scope.......distance to target 437 yards, scope at 20X. I use spotting scopes for sheep/elk hunting in the mountains......not limited to rifle scopes (xbow scopes) as you can put this adaptor on binoculars, spotting scoopes as well...

E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?
torana9x

Post by torana9x »

My main reason for purchasing it was to capture videos, mainly in slo mo as the iPhone is capable of 240fps.

As for receiving phone calls and notifications, you can always put your phone on do not disturb mode, so you won't be able to receive any calls. I can't see a notification being too much of an issue but I will test all of this out in due time.
ehntr

Post by ehntr »

This is why I want one lol.................trying to focus your iphone through the scope is difficult

E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?
torana9x

Post by torana9x »

So i've just been out for a couple quick shots to test this gadget out before i send my limbs off to get fixed.

This is the first rabbit i spotted, decided not to take the shot. Just wanted to get some pics and see what else pops out.

Then i see this nice lookin rabbit.. I follow him around to get a few snaps.

Then i take a shot roughly 20 yards using the slo-mo video option. The quality wasnt what i was expecting.. Its usually a lot better than that. Dont know what the go is there..

http://youtu.be/HuJyYUetWKQ

I spot this one roughly 40m out..

I took this shot in the standard video mode..

http://youtu.be/T_CqUslfuCU

After looking back at the video i should have aimed quiet a bit higher..