Worth of crossbow

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

racking up points

Re: Worth of crossbow

Post by racking up points »

Not much, $400-$500? The Matrix and now Micro series have made the wide winged bows cheaper, especially on the resale market.
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

It is probably worth more to you than anyone else unfortunately. I sold my Vortex loaded with a case for around $550.00 that said, $450 - $600. You have to draw your line in the sand though. Good Luck, hope you get what you want for it.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
bubba

Post by bubba »

You will not get close what you put into it, that is if bought new and added acc, It sucks.. But that is the way of things the bow I paid 650.00 dollars for less than six months ago loaded with all the acc, close to 800.00 dollars invested going for 550.00 and no takers, its ruff my friend.................
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
canoe13

Post by canoe13 »

I just sold a bare bow Vortex in excellent shape for $400. A few years ago $600 would have been the price. But Excalibur crossbows hold their value better than any other used archery except custom handmade bows.
Mag Air
Sig Sauer Romeo 5
Excalibur Quills
Tooth of the Arrow broadheads
Vixenmaster strings
TPM

Post by TPM »

There's a bare bones used Vixen at The Bowshop in Waterloo in great shape for $299. New models have knocked the prices on old models way down.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
confederate

Post by confederate »

I sold a 2004 Exocet 175 with 21 gold tips about 2 weeks ago for 500.00. It was in excellent shape.
Matrix 330
Micro Axe 340
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

TPM wrote
There's a bare bones used Vixen at The Bowshop in Waterloo in great shape for $299. New models have knocked the prices on old models way down.
That has been my experience as well ... older model bows are still awesome but not getting commanding high $$ right now .

You can buy a New Matrix cub ( 285fps ) for $449 ... so many wont pay 300 for a mint Vixen or any of the older model Exocets etc . unless they really want that particular model .
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

The sad truth is yer great model won't hardly bring $350. I am jus being Honest the Micro more than the Matrix has driven a stake into the older models hearts on value. Unless its really in mint cond. to a collector. If'en yer wantin to sell to fund anudder model take yer loss n get the new one. Its jus gonna go lower in value as the more Micro's are bought. They have even put the hurt on Matrix model resale prices
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315