OT - Live Long and Prosper

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Species8472

OT - Live Long and Prosper

Post by Species8472 »

Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend
Lake shooter

Re: OT - Live Long and Prosper

Post by Lake shooter »

Yeah, I saw that too.

Spock was ALWAYS my favorite Star Trek Character. The others weren't even close, to me!

RIP....
bubba

Post by bubba »

Yea... One of my favorites too.............
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Its only logical. Rest In peace. :(
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Sad day.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Canuck Archer

Post by Canuck Archer »

A class act on and off the screen that will be missed. :cry:
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few....
If dogs don't go to heaven, I want to go where they go....
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

. . . i remember as a kid getting into everything, but when Star Trek came on i was humped up in front of the one eye'd baby sitter, eyes open wide hanging on every word. Thought i was spock for a while at school trying to nerve pinch everyone . . .spent most of my time in the principals office :roll: .

-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
Lake shooter

Post by Lake shooter »

I was living in Corpus Christi (my home town) when Star Trek hit the air waves, in 6th grade. My grampa was a quiet, intelligent guy who didn't say much, but when he did, it mattered. He had two favorite shows until Star Trek came out. Jackie Gleason and !awrence Welk!!!! :shock:

He LOVED Star Trek, and Mr. Spock in particular, I think because he could relate. You didn't walk in front of the tube when Star Trek was on!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Lake shooter wrote:I was living in Corpus Christi (my home town) when Star Trek hit the air waves, in 6th grade. My grampa was a quiet, intelligent guy who didn't say much, but when he did, it mattered. He had two favorite shows until Star Trek came out. Jackie Gleason and !awrence Welk!!!! :shock:

He LOVED Star Trek, and Mr. Spock in particular, I think because he could relate. You didn't walk in front of the tube when Star Trek was on!
....It is amazing how in front of the technology curve the producers were with this classic...the only thing missing was the ....Nightmare 335 8) from the show....I heard rumors that had the show been on one more season that there would have been one designed for the show :lol: :lol:

....and Jackie Gleason and Lawrence Welk were going to make guest appearances along with Norton!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
rayman

Post by rayman »

Any one remember the "In Search Of" episodes? Those shows were great. Watching TV with the family with evidence being considered as to the existence of bigfoot, the loch ness monster, UFOs, other cool stuff. Much better than the politically oriented documentaries and the sasquatch hunter shows of today.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

rayman wrote:Any one remember the "In Search Of" episodes? Those shows were great. Watching TV with the family with evidence being considered as to the existence of bigfoot, the loch ness monster, UFOs, other cool stuff. Much better than the politically oriented documentaries and the sasquatch hunter shows of today.

....we also spent many an evening discussing the whereabouts of all of the missing socks....where did they go?...UFO's, gremlins....we are still in search of an answer! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Lake shooter

Post by Lake shooter »