Dadgum weather

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

john g

Dadgum weather

Post by john g »

My bow was scheduled to be here yesterday. Due to ice & snow up north, it won't be here 'til Monday. My weekend is ruined. I,m still hitting' the ups track feature every hour or so, hoping a miracle will happen. Weekend is not really ruined, I'm meeting my son at the camp this afternoon to help him take down a tree stand. Think I'll take the 30-30 just in case a hog sticks his head out.

Garry
Starvin' Hillbilly

Re: Dadgum weather

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

Hang in there! . . .i know the wait is a killer!!! . . . what model ya get?
-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Ah sucks don't it. Waitin on yer Excal n this cold front comes in. Hey you be livin in my Home State. I been thru Vancleave many times.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Possum

Post by Possum »

Supposed to be a heat wave in my neck-a-tha-woods today. Weatherman says its gonna to 30
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Php 4:13
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Yup & i have lots of snow fallin here, dang stuff is coverin all the wood i cut yesterday. Weather farts said 35 fer the high today its 20 degrees! :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

john g

Post by john g »

Ken, I'm getting' the Micro 335 in camo & the crank aid. I feel like a kid waitn' on Christmas.
Vixenmaster, how do you like it in the Ozarks?
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

Good deal! . . .sounds like a mississippi boy is gonna put some sticks through some pigs! . . . choot'n & cook'n! :wink:
-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

The wait will be well worth it ! :wink:
Micro 335 Camo. Micro Nightmare. Vixen Matrix 310 Axiom
Leupold scopes VixenMaster Strings
Big john arrows. BOO strings & things
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

It sure ain't home, too many rocks. Not enuff good catfishin places nor good crappie. Dang i must be Home sick. Not near the good deer here nor the the population of them. Heck i am used to seein 40-60 a day. Pick a good one n pop'em :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

bubba

Post by bubba »

vixenmaster wrote:It sure ain't home, too many rocks. Not enuff good catfishin places nor good crappie. Dang i must be Home sick. Not near the good deer here nor the the population of them. Heck i am used to seein 40-60 a day. Pick a good one n pop'em :)
Mike you said use to seeing 30-40 deer a day ? was that up there in them hills ? or down in southern Mississippi ? If I seen that many every time I went out,,, I'd never move......
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

I'm supposed to be mowing at the lake in prep for Texfest... But it's WHITE outside! :lol:
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

bubba wrote:
vixenmaster wrote:It sure ain't home, too many rocks. Not enuff good catfishin places nor good crappie. Dang i must be Home sick. Not near the good deer here nor the the population of them. Heck i am used to seein 40-60 a day. Pick a good one n pop'em :)
Mike you said use to seeing 30-40 deer a day ? was that up there in them hills ? or down in southern Mississippi ? If I seen that many every time I went out,,, I'd never move......
Well i didn't want ppl. to think i didn't see deer. I used to belong to a Huntin Club above the Yazoo river, 5,000 acres. I would see upward of a 1,000 deer in the field where my ladder stand was. We moved to be close to our daughter & her children, our grand babies. I let my Mrs. mostly run the show n she allows me to say i am Boss. Hey i learned many yrs ago she happy i be happier :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

flightattendant100 wrote:I'm supposed to be mowing at the lake in prep for Texfest... But it's WHITE outside! :lol:
Tell me about it, we got 4" of it yesterday & nite. Now its ice all over our trees. Its abit cold too, :lol: I am leavin out in 12 days n right now i can't get my 4wd down the drive road! Don't even think about hookin the pop-up to it wid that extra weight its crash test every tree on the way down a 30% grade :shock:
Half Bubble Off BD360

Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

It will turn to mud next ! :roll:
Micro 335 Camo. Micro Nightmare. Vixen Matrix 310 Axiom
Leupold scopes VixenMaster Strings
Big john arrows. BOO strings & things
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Mo wannabe wrote:It will turn to mud next ! :roll:
We've been so dry I can't complain about any moisture. I wish it would be be for Texfest though.