Hawke scopes

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Sloppy Does

Hawke scopes

Post by Sloppy Does »

I have a Nikon bolt xr scope on my 380 and I really like it. I am looking for something different for my micro and wanted to know what you guys think of Hawk and if I go that way what are the pros and cons for the xb1 vs the xb30. I have found that multi reticles is a must for me and these two scopes are on my list to look at.
Axe 340
308 SHORT
ZEISS XB 75
bikerbob24

Re: Hawke scopes

Post by bikerbob24 »

I have a XB1 map and it does fine . not the quality of glass as a Nikon.
Micro 335
Nightmare 335
Matrix 330
Axiom
Vixenmaster Flemish Strings
K-9 handler and trainer , K-9 Baily my partner for 7 years, we are now retired , spending our time hunting & fishing or just enjoying life.
fredd

Post by fredd »

i have hawke scopes on all of my excals. i would not be without one. out of the 2 models i would pick the xb1. like the multi aiming points and can shoot consistently out to 80 yrds
bubba

Post by bubba »

Sloppy Doe!! Been right were your at. I have the Nikon Bolt on my Ibex and really like the scope, nice and clear and dead on with no problems.. But I did see were a lighted reticle would be an improvement in low light situations , so I went on a search to find a good quality lighted scope. And this is my opinion. The best I picked up and looked thru are the Hawkes.. The XB-1 SR is very nice. And the XB-30 SR Pro. Is the closest to the Nikon Bolt is glass clarity. And the later will be mounted on my next up and coming bow. Look around... Check a few out. Good luck....
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)