New guy saying hi

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

MCS

New guy saying hi

Post by MCS »

Just like to say hi. My name is Michael (MCS) and I found this site through a good friend Anthony (amythntr) who basically helped me make up my mind to get an Excalibur crossbow. I have been looking at these bows for quite some time, and in talking with Anthony he kind of sealed it for me that this would be the one crossbow I would be using and I'm glad I did. I got myself the Micro which I think is gonna be great. I'm actually a longbow and recurve shooter but I got this crossbow to keep me in the game a little bit longer. As you know it's hard to draw back when you're packed with clothes during winter bow. I hope the traditionalists don't hang me. We won't tell them. And as for Anthony, I just want to thank you, you've been a great friend I appreciate all that you have done for me. I didn't realize you were famous on this site,but with your charming personality it figures. I don't post much but I will be sitting back listening and learning thanks again Mike.
MI Yeti

Re: New guy saying hi

Post by MI Yeti »

MCS wrote:Just like to say hi. My name is Michael (MCS) and I found this site through a good friend Anthony (amythntr) who basically helped me make up my mind to get an Excalibur crossbow. I have been looking at these bows for quite some time, and in talking with Anthony he kind of sealed it for me that this would be the one crossbow I would be using and I'm glad I did. I got myself the Micro which I think is gonna be great. I'm actually a longbow and recurve shooter but I got this crossbow to keep me in the game a little bit longer. As you know it's hard to draw back when you're packed with clothes during winter bow. I hope the traditionalists don't hang me. We won't tell them. And as for Anthony, I just want to thank you, you've been a great friend I appreciate all that you have done for me. I didn't realize you were famous on this site,but with your charming personality it figures. I don't post much but I will be sitting back listening and learning thanks again Mike.
Welcome ! probably best to not let the traditional guys know :lol:
Exocet 165 2.5x32 Drop Zone scope
Vixenmaster and Danny miller strings
Gold tip laser II arrows ,Muzzy 235 broadheads
bubba

Post by bubba »

Welcome mike!! and congrats on your new Excalibur crossbow, there are a lot of good and knowledgeable folks on this forum who will be more than happy to help you along, including the famous Anthony... Who is always there. Again welcome....
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
bikerbob24

Post by bikerbob24 »

Welcome Mike , lots of good info here.... :D
Micro 335
Nightmare 335
Matrix 330
Axiom
Vixenmaster Flemish Strings
K-9 handler and trainer , K-9 Baily my partner for 7 years, we are now retired , spending our time hunting & fishing or just enjoying life.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

...Hey...guys...you can't find a better friend, than Mike...a true sportsman, who puts ethics above the kill....Mike only made one major flaw in his introduction...other than me being famous :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:...

....he did not just buy the Micro...he bought the....Nightmare 335 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

....I look forward to some shooting and sighting in with Mike. I am sure once he get his feet wet in the Excalibur pool...he will be a valuable addition and yet another hailing from Jersey...

Welcome aboard partner,

Your friend,

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
way123hockey

Post by way123hockey »

Welcome to the forum Mike. You can't go wrong with an Excalibur and it doesn't hurt to have a friend like Anthony.
Matrix 355 Blackout
Katana 385 BlackOps
Custom Black Vixen
Vixenmaster Strings
Munch Mounts
Wabi Calls
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Welcome Mike, you'll meet some great folks here, and gather more knowledge than might need. A friend of Antony's is a friend of all here.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

Welcome aboard, from another new guy :lol: a lot of neat little tricks to pick up here and there on the forum. . . and to have Anthony as a friend? . . don't think you could get any better! :wink:
-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

Welcome !!!
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
Lake shooter

Post by Lake shooter »

X2 on all on the above! 8)
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Welcome to the Forum & congrats on yer Excal
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Micro!!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

Welcome from jawga!!! :D :D
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
Fletch2

Post by Fletch2 »

Welcome :D
2012 vortex
vixenmaster string
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

Welcome to the family!! :D
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.