TriggerTech trigger after sales service.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

tremps01

TriggerTech trigger after sales service.

Post by tremps01 »

I had a problem with my Triggertech trigger and contacted Frank Gairdner about that.
Really great after sales service, more than I expected, they do their best to make their customers happy,
If you have any problem with your Triggertech trigger don’t waste time bashing the product just call this gentlemen Frank Gairdner he will take care of you.
I own 2 Triggertech triggers and every one of them feels exactly the same.
Thank you Frank.
Marcel
Micro suppressor 355
Boo string force 10.
Drstirrup complete kit.
Marcel
foofoo

Re: TriggerTech trigger after sales service.

Post by foofoo »

i had a minor issue with the trigger auto cocking . sent it in 2 weeks ago. did get a message saying there looking at it and will let me know.sending it across the border is a pain with the extra forms but hope to have it back soon.
SEW

Post by SEW »

Their after sales service is first class. Frank is a gentleman! When you consider Excalibur, TT, Danny, Wyvern, Boo and Vixenmaster, Aging, Big John, etc is there a better choice than buying an Excal.
Hawkeyemd

Post by Hawkeyemd »

I had a similar re-cocking problem with my TT Trigger in my Excal. 380. I called Frank and he worked with me on this until the problem was solved ! He sent me replacement triggers before I could take mine out of my crossbow ! After installing a stronger spring for the claw return, my re-cocking problem was solved ! Frank worked with me every step of the way until the problem was solved and I was completely satisfied ! Great trigger, excellent customer service ! Thanks Again Frank, for going that extra mile ! Regards, Hawkeyemd [ Terry]
bubba

Post by bubba »

SEW wrote:Their after sales service is first class. Frank is a gentleman! When you consider Excalibur, TT, Danny, Wyvern, Boo and Vixenmaster, Aging, Big John, etc is there a better choice than buying an Excal.
X-2 on that Sew!! And more help from, Normous, pydpipier,Racking up points,Paulaboutform, One shot scott. Just to name a few more Canadian Excalibur crossbow nuts... Its all good............
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
TriggerTech

Post by TriggerTech »

foofoo wrote:i had a minor issue with the trigger auto cocking . sent it in 2 weeks ago. did get a message saying there looking at it and will let me know.sending it across the border is a pain with the extra forms but hope to have it back soon.
Hi,

Thanks all for the feedback, it is much appreciated support. foofoo, we'll be sure to get your trigger in the mail this week. We are sorry for the delay.

Cheers,

TT
alanr

Post by alanr »

Does anyone know offhand if the red trigger lever is needed when installing a single stage TT in an Ibex? thanks Alan
way123hockey

Post by way123hockey »

From the TT website. "Other than with the Vortex and Equinox, you can re-use your factory lever".
Matrix 355 Blackout
Katana 385 BlackOps
Custom Black Vixen
Vixenmaster Strings
Munch Mounts
Wabi Calls
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

These are my favorite kind of stories.
I put customer service above anything when making a purchase. Good stories like these are what defines a company, more so than the product they produce.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string