DANNY MILLER IS THE MAN!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bubba

DANNY MILLER IS THE MAN!!!

Post by bubba »

I have heard it, and gone along with it. Have seen it from other members. And to day I can join all the others who have experienced it....Danny Miller is the man, and backed by the best Excalibur Crossbows...My son was out shooting his Matrix 380 black out, when no fault of his the tip of his right limb broke off. He called me and I said, like I have to others, don't worry Danny Miller will take care of you. He called him and said no problem we will get you fixed right up, take the riser off and or the limbs and send them to me. And with that my son said he would also like the air brakes. Again no problems send it in.....Yes sir Budddy this is what its all about....EXCALIBUR #1.........
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
Normous

Re: DANNY MILLER IS THE MAN!!!

Post by Normous »

Every phone conversation with Danny is a pleasure and listening to him a Boofest during the last two years is a greater pleasure.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

One great guy for sure and sure does know his stuff on these excel crossbows !!!!!
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Normous wrote:Every phone conversation with Danny is a pleasure and listening to him a Boofest during the last two years is a greater pleasure.
Norm, the year I made it to Boofest, 'Shucks and I picked up Danny in Ohio, and rode up together. Nine hours of crossbow encyclopedia. It was INCREDIBLE!!! One of the best times I have ever had. 'Shucks mentioned something about it at Texfest, so I know he feels the same way. :D
Tom

Post by Tom »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Normous wrote:Every phone conversation with Danny is a pleasure and listening to him a Boofest during the last two years is a greater pleasure.
Norm, the year I made it to Boofest, 'Shucks and I picked up Danny in Ohio, and rode up together. Nine hours of crossbow encyclopedia. It was INCREDIBLE!!! One of the best times I have ever had. 'Shucks mentioned something about it at Texfest, so I know he feels the same way. :D
I have been around crossbows for longer then Excalibur has been around. Mr Miller has been around much longer. I have met Mr Miller on more then a few occations and each time I throughy enjoy listening to his knowledge. A few years ago at Boofest, Mr Miller, BillT, myself and a few others chatted about crossbows from before Bill started Excalibur. Boy, what a great time, but we all said we would not trade our Excalibur for an old bow.

Some people think that Mr Miller, eats and sleeps crossbows, but I can tell you something........... You do know when he is sleeping :D :D
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
bubba

Post by bubba »

I would have loved to have been there, on that drive.. Must have really been some thing..............
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

:mrgreen: Yup, great time, except for the 5 hrs we got hung up at the Border.....Danny had about 10k strings ect to go to the factory nd somebody dropped the ball...... :mrgreen:
"Eze 18:21"
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

I've had many many dealings with MR Miller and have always been happy.
Micro 335 Camo. Micro Nightmare. Vixen Matrix 310 Axiom
Leupold scopes VixenMaster Strings
Big john arrows. BOO strings & things
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Another Awsome Danny Miller story.... Last week I was talking with Danny ordering a few things. In conversation I asked about some kind of black stock that I could cut down for Coltons Micro ( Nightmare). Danny said... Wull, let me see what I've got. My order comes in and in it is a black (I think Vixen ) stock, but it wasn't on the invoice. I called Danny, and he told me what all I would have to do to the stock to put it on a Micro. I said " But Danny, you didn't charge me for it". He replied, "Wull, Partner, when he outgrows it, you give it to another young shooter... That ones on the house". Wow. Only Danny!
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

Maybe one day the rest of the forum will catch up with the ones who knew who the Man is :)
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

Limbs and Sticks wrote:Maybe one day the rest of the forum will catch up with the ones who knew who the Man is :)
:mrgreen:
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things