Micro 335 dialed in

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Sloppy Does

Micro 335 dialed in

Post by Sloppy Does »

Shot my micro for hours yesterday and it is a sweet bow. Seems just as accurate as my 380. It is more difficult to cock than my 380 to me. Its tough on my lower back but only if I shoot for several hours. Not too bad if I shoot for short periods of time. It is however the most pleasurable for me too shoot. It is by far the best crossbow I have shot so far personally. I like the size the smoothness and it is somewhat quiet. Im shooting 16" zombies with 92 grain inserts aluminum nocks and blazer vanes. Got them from Jerry at south shore and he did a great job by the way. I'm considering putting my 380 blackout on the trading post and wanted opinions on a fair asking price. It's near perfect condition with 2 sets of limbs 91's and 103's. Bow and quiver only no scope.
Axe 340
308 SHORT
ZEISS XB 75
vixenmaster

Re: Micro 335 dialed in

Post by vixenmaster »

Good times shootin that Micro n you may want to keep the 380 to let the Micro's limbs cool off from the heat :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
coolhl

Post by coolhl »

congrats on a great crossbow...
btw, how did you end up with two sets of limbs for the 380??
norm
Spike Country

Post by Spike Country »

Congrats, I would keep both! Are you a tall shooter by chance?
MICHIGAN MEAT HUNTER "Shooting Tomorrows Trophies Today"
Proud member of the Michigan Crossbow Federation!
Sloppy Does

Post by Sloppy Does »

Bought the limbs from a friend. I am 6' 2". I also have daily back pain anyway but the 380 never hurt back to cock no matter how many times I shot it. To be clear the micro doesn't effect my back unless I shoot it for long periods of time. I have shot the 380 for long periods of time with no back issues. The micro rope cocker is much shorter than the 380's you think if I use the longer one with my micro it might help?
Axe 340
308 SHORT
ZEISS XB 75
wildcatter

Post by wildcatter »

I'd be keep'n the 380 also, as far as price goes, mine are priceless!!! I am getting ready to add a Micro, but have 2-380's a Mad Max and a Lynx,,,, neither one are going anywhere!!! If you hang on a while you should have cocking device option for the Micro,,,,,????
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
No One

Post by No One »

Congrads Norm.
Matrix 405 Mega ( Sledgehammer )
Black Eagle Executioners
125 gr Grim Reaper Razor Cut.
Spike Country

Post by Spike Country »

Sloppy Does wrote:Bought the limbs from a friend. I am 6' 2". I also have daily back pain anyway but the 380 never hurt back to cock no matter how many times I shot it. To be clear the micro doesn't effect my back unless I shoot it for long periods of time. I have shot the 380 for long periods of time with no back issues. The micro rope cocker is much shorter than the 380's you think if I use the longer one with my micro it might help?
I am now using a longer rope and I just put a few knots in it so I can attach the rope tight to the string then stand taller when I cock my Micro. I am 6'6 and was having the same issue when I wanted to shoot allot, this has helped my back.

MICHIGAN MEAT HUNTER "Shooting Tomorrows Trophies Today"
Proud member of the Michigan Crossbow Federation!