Crossbow backpack

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

dabluz

Crossbow backpack

Post by dabluz »

I just got my crossbow backpack today. Ok...it's not the Excalibur model but the one sold by Bohning for 50 dollars. Identical to the Excalibur version from the looks of things.
Vortex
ehntr

Re: Crossbow backpack

Post by ehntr »

You have a US mailing address? The Bohning site won't ship it to me in Canada.
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?
tremps01

Post by tremps01 »

ehntr wrote:You have a US mailing address? The Bohning site won't ship it to me in Canada.
Just call or send an email to explain where you live before to order.

Marcel
Micro suppressor 355
Boo string force 10.
Drstirrup complete kit.
Marcel
Micro_shooter

Post by Micro_shooter »

I called Bohning this morning and ordered 3. I had sent 2 emails prior with no response from them. Shipping cost to Canada, Quebec is 25$ for 1 backpack and 32.56$ for 3. I guess the best thing would be to call them directly.

Micro_shooter
ehntr

Post by ehntr »

Is everybody awake and on the forum in Quebec :mrgreen: ????

Merci mes amis!
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

I am a big fan of that pack when used with the Micro...

A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
drkeenan

Post by drkeenan »

I really like the look of this pack, and the idea of removing my quiver from the bow, but I do 95% of my hunting from my summit. I hang my pack from the back of it under the bungee as I walk. I can't see how my micro would fit. Anyone tried it??
bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:I am a big fan of that pack when used with the Micro...

Micro 355 - (Mortal Cause II)
Stock String
Black Eagle Executioner Bolts
Tact Zone Scope
NAP SpitfiresXXX - 100 gn
ATN Shot Trak Video Camera
dabluz

Post by dabluz »

I contacted the company by e-mail and then by telephone.....I really wanted to make sure that they got my order before the company ran out of backpacks. Shipping was 22.10 . It took less than a week to get my backpack. There is the light version of the backpack (no pockets) for 30 dollars but I can't see where the light version would come in handy.
Vortex
bubba

Post by bubba »

I got mine I ordered, thanks to a member bringing up the packs on sale at Bohning for 50 dollars, paid about 59 dollars shipped. Its a very nice pack. There are spots where the stitching an'nt so good. But showed them areas to my wife and she fixed it right up with some heavy duty thread.. Like it a lot..........
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)