Micro 355/360 When ?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Re: Micro 355/360 When ?

Post by xcaliber »

Yes it does! :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
ehntr

Post by ehntr »

DuckHunt wrote:
ehntr wrote:It's 270 now.......another 3/4 isn't going to stack another 70 lbs onto it. You probably overdraw a portion of that already? Just a swag, but I'm thinking under 300# for 360 fps.
I'm not so sure. You have to remember that the limbs on the Micro are so compact that the weight stacks up a lot quicker than the other models. To me the draw weight on my Exomax doesn't seem to increase much at all over the last 6 inches or so. Its just a long pull. On my Micro it gets noticeably harder to pull as it goes up with the last inch or two being HEAVY.

My concern would be reliability from the wear and tear on strings and arrows. Stretching out a Micro would probably require harnessing more stored energy than the Mega does today. It already feels like it stops just short of warping the space time continuum. :lol:

DuckHunt
My stock 335 shot 349 fps out of the box (350 gr arrow)
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?
Gundy

Post by Gundy »

Considering the feedback on the Micro, I think they should bring out a Micro 300 to ease the loading issues that a LOT of people have mentioned, even putting them off buying one.

I do not have a problem with my 335, but it's a pitty others can not enjoy the possibility of a slightly lower poundage model Micro...

Surely they would not go higher!?
Excalibur Micro Xtra | 16.5" Black Eagle Executioner's | Slick Trick Magnum 125's
BobbyR

Post by BobbyR »

How about a micro vixen? A mega micro 405? The micro vixen would probably sell like gangbusters.
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

I am happy with what I have and will stay with the Matrix line.
With the Matrix 310 and the Matrix 355 I can mix & match for a few different options. :mrgreen:
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup: