What cover scent do you prefer?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Re: What cover scent do you prefer?

Post by vixenmaster »

I don't use anything store bought nor man made. Either i let my huntin clothes hang up in the ceilin area once cold weather gets here. By the wood stove we keep warm in the kit-chen. In early season me furbabies lay on sleep on my huntin clothes!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
bubba

Post by bubba »

Unreal!!!! And you still manage to pack your freezer every year.... SMILE.....
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

bubba wrote:Unreal!!!! And you still manage to pack your freezer every year.... SMILE.....
Kinda makes ya wonder don't it of the way i hunt n killed a few tick toters :lol: Its jus a matter of bein better at what ya do than the varmit you be huntin :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

Dem deer smell Vixenmaster and his furbabies 24/7 :lol: i spect he dont hunt fer from the house and they pay no nevermind to him, they probably watch him make strings out on his work table :shock:
-ken

post script . . .i don't use no cover sent neither :wink:
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly