agingcrossbower

Re: Prayers need friends please

Post by agingcrossbower »

Sorrow to hear of this. Prayers sent.
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

We are thinking of you and your family.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Prayers sent. I hope it all works out well for him. I hate cancer
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
deerskinner

Post by deerskinner »

Sending our prayers to your brother and family,have a friend here in Texas that has the same type of cancer.May God,s healing hand be on him ! Ron!
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

Words cannot describe the empathy I feel for you and yours at this difficult time. Prayers and best wishes on the way.
Hank
GodsRanger

Post by GodsRanger »

Brian, I'm still new to this Forum. ? And fairly new to the Faith ? Although, I studied His Word for years !!? I was finally called to the Faith !!! : ) this I know as much my Brother in Christ, that Our Creator is in Control!!! Always!! And He is the Great Physician!!! The Doctors may have Skill ? And knowledge , but, it's ultimately Gods Will to Sustain,Preserve and Heal!!! Letting go isn't easy ? But, your Sister is in wonderful Creative Healing Hands !!! Keep putting your faith in Him my Friend !!! I truly believe she will be all right as long as she's with God !!! Remember ... it's His Will be Done ? : ) God Bless / PHIL 4:13.
SEW

Post by SEW »

Brian,
I, too, will pray for his healing. I've come to believe that when a person has yielded his life to God, that whatever happens will, in the long run - maybe stretching into eternity, will be for the best. Our part is to accept Jesus as lord, love and serve him whatever comes our way. Trusting in the dark times stretches our faith. Stretching faith is growing faith. Still, I'll pray for his health.
Steve
bloodtrail

Post by bloodtrail »

Thoughts and prayers to your family brother.
I'd rather be shooting my Excalibur.
Matrix 405
Twilight DLX scope
BEZombies/Tactical Tapps
Grim Reaper SS BH
Bigship

Post by Bigship »

My 21 year old daughter just beat Hodgkin's Lymphoma at M.D. Anderson here in Houston. The day it was confirmed three prayer warriors visited her (she's also one of Yahweh's kids) and prayed over her. By the time she got to the actual treatment and updated PET scan, the cancer was already dying. We went thru chemo and radiation, and held family communion in our home with her once a week. Our realization was that chemo and communion kill cancer. May this be your reality also, and I pray for your brother and the family.
SEW

Post by SEW »

Bigship wrote:My 21 year old daughter just beat Hodgkin's Lymphoma at M.D. Anderson here in Houston. The day it was confirmed three prayer warriors visited her (she's also one of Yahweh's kids) and prayed over her. By the time she got to the actual treatment and updated PET scan, the cancer was already dying. We went thru chemo and radiation, and held family communion in our home with her once a week. Our realization was that chemo and communion kill cancer. May this be your reality also, and I pray for your brother and the family.
Isaiah 53:4-5
4 But he lifted up our illnesses, he carried our pain; even though we thought he was being punished, attacked by God, and afflicted for something he had done.
5 He was wounded because of our rebellious deeds, crushed because of our sins; he endured punishment that made us well; because of his wounds we have been healed.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Prayers sent........Best of luck!
"Eze 18:21"
coolhl

Post by coolhl »

Bigship wrote:My 21 year old daughter just beat Hodgkin's Lymphoma at M.D. Anderson here in Houston. The day it was confirmed three prayer warriors visited her (she's also one of Yahweh's kids) and prayed over her. By the time she got to the actual treatment and updated PET scan, the cancer was already dying. We went thru chemo and radiation, and held family communion in our home with her once a week. Our realization was that chemo and communion kill cancer. May this be your reality also, and I pray for your brother and the family.

very smart move: your daughter went to the overall BEST medical facility for treating cancer bar none in the whole world....
Norm
Talltines

Post by Talltines »

I just want to thank all of you so much for all the prayers. We are still waiting for the results.

I just want to say how special this place and all the guys and girls on this site are. I will never forget the support that you have given me and my family and all the personal e mails that I have received. I am sure OUR LORD has been hearing from us all, but it's in his hands for what the outcome will be.

You all are truly fantastic and wonderful people whom I will never forget.

Brian
Scorpyd SLP 165. For now but not for long
New Matrix 405

T/C Encore's MGM 14" 445 supermag
Gary Reeder 16" 41 GNR #2 Encore
Hobie Outback for hitting the Salt.

Too many hobbies and never enough time
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

You hang in there my sweet Momma is been in remission for 10-yrs now from the big C that doesn't go away- Dr. says He didn't think she be here this long -But her faith in the Lord is what keeps her a going and at the young age of 82 She is still moving on- Never give up- As Hope and Faith are all we really have !!!! :D
grizzly72

Post by grizzly72 »

Prayers for your brother