Matrix 330

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BrotherRon

Matrix 330

Post by BrotherRon »

The 330 arrived today and I got her put together. The bumpers and ADF I ordered will be here tomorrow so I will install them when I get home from work Friday and then get her sighted in. I couldn't cock the 355 after my hernia surgery so downgraded to the 330. I will be able to comfortably cock it all afternoon practicing and it will be plenty fast enough for my hunting situations.
I will keep the 310 for a back-up as she is a sweet shooting one as well :)
Now I need to get to work comparing all these strings I have collected over the past few months :lol:
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
bobcattrapper

Re: Matrix 330

Post by bobcattrapper »

you will like the 330 matrix.I don't think i'll ever upgrade from that.my Axiom is my first crossbow and now my backup.I put a JBK string from wevern's on my 330.
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

Congrats !!!
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
bubba

Post by bubba »

Congrats, on the new bow..........
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

Ron, I'm happy to hear your pleased with it... I know I'm very satsfied on my end with the new 355. :D

This trade went very smoothly and and only 3 days in the mail.

Now, I just need to find a target that will stop the 16" 418 gn 2219's at 20 and 30 yards, ( practice arrows until my new ones arrive later this week from Excalibur Dan ) They just blow thru the Hurricane bag target I have. :lol: and I have to go back to a berm at my 60 yard range and pull them out of the dirt.. :wink:

Thank's again, Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
bgarchery

Post by bgarchery »

Xbow Shooters helping Xbow shooters. Love it. glad you guys hooked it up.
Woody's Sporting Goods-Helping our customers get the most out of their hunting season with sales and service for ALL their bowhunting needs!!!
Big D

Post by Big D »

The 330 is my favorite Excalibur I sold the rest. With Dan Miller being only a state away and great customer service/repairs I decided I didn't need a back up.