Updated: Titanium Fastener Kits Now Available

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

hankenhunter

Re: Titanium Fastener Kits

Post by hankenhunter »

Okay I'm sad. No bling for the bigger Excals. My beast is heart broken. :cry: :lol:
Hank
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Interested in Full Kit for Matrix 380.

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Normous

Post by Normous »

hankenhunter wrote:Okay I'm sad. No bling for the bigger Excals. My beast is heart broken. :cry: :lol:
Hank
racking up points wrote: -Exo bows will only get a front end replacement kit, but not the limb strap screws, and at a reduced cost
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

Normous wrote:
hankenhunter wrote:Okay I'm sad. No bling for the bigger Excals. My beast is heart broken. :cry: :lol:
Hank
racking up points wrote: -Exo bows will only get a front end replacement kit, but not the limb strap screws, and at a reduced cost
Oops, my bad. :oops: Exo threw me off. Where would a lad get titanium scope and rail mounting screws? Thanks,
Hank
Normous

Post by Normous »

hankenhunter wrote:
Normous wrote:
Hank
Oops, my bad. :oops: Exo threw me off. Where would a lad get titanium scope and rail mounting screws? Thanks,
Hank
I believe the ti.64 will also make available titanium scope mount and stock to mainframe screws if I am reading RUP's first post correctly.
Matrix 355
Boo Strings
UPSMAN

Post by UPSMAN »

Normous,
you bringing any of these titanium kits to Boofest?
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
canoe13

Post by canoe13 »

What a great idea !! Anytime I can lighten the load, I am in for 2 sets. Way to get it done ,man!!
Mag Air
Sig Sauer Romeo 5
Excalibur Quills
Tooth of the Arrow broadheads
Vixenmaster strings
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

Hank[/quote]
I believe the ti.64 will also make available titanium scope mount and stock to mainframe screws if I am reading RUP's first post correctly.[/quote]

Yes, the 1/4" scope rail screws will be included in a full package. And yes, it will include the stock-mainframe screws.

I'm getting some test kits soon and shortly thereafter they should be available for sale from The Man in Ohio, (I think he could sell a ton of brand new Matrix and Micro LITE packages in addition to those of us looking for after-market upgrades).
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

racking up points wrote:Oops, my bad. :oops: Exo threw me off. Where would a lad get titanium scope and rail mounting screws? Thanks,
Hank
I believe the ti.64 will also make available titanium scope mount and stock to mainframe screws if I am reading RUP's first post correctly.[/quote]

Yes, the 1/4" scope rail screws will be included in a full package. And yes, it will include the stock-mainframe screws.

I'm getting some test kits soon and shortly thereafter they should be available for sale from The Man in Ohio, (I think he could sell a ton of brand new Matrix and Micro LITE packages in addition to those of us looking for after-market upgrades).[/quote]

....Derrick:

I want to personally thank you for all the leg work that you have put into this for our benefit....this is what I was referring to in the raffle thread where I said, " many of us have benefitted from this thread in so many ways" .....this being just one of many examples....

(....yes, this is just another shameless plug to all of you posting in this thread....who have not yet to do so...to buy, even just ONE raffle ticket to the few different raffles for a chance to win bows and stocks.....ALL OF THE MONEY TO GO TO MAKENA!!!! :mrgreen: PLEASE be part of it!)

Thanks again Derrick!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
chilly_willy

Post by chilly_willy »

Sign me up for (1) kit, for a Matrix 330..........Thanks
wabi

Post by wabi »

My feedback would be to include the older models and use Torx heads.
wabi
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Derrick.....I took it upon myself to tally up the people who said, "put me down for x".... Bear in mind that my tally does included people who have said, " for a reasonable price etc" and I noted that it also includes people who do not necessarily follow thru :mrgreen: .... But this is my unscientific tally:

22 matrix

16 micro

2 for other excels when available

One query for you, do you have any idea of what an approximate price would be..?.....this way people would have an idea if they really are interested!

Thanks again for your hard legwork here....

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Normous

Post by Normous »

UPSMAN wrote:Normous,
you bringing any of these titanium kits to Boofest?
I am not sure yet of the timeline and availability from ti.64 at the moment. The limb strap screws, stock to mainframe screws and the scope mount screws need to be custom made and the riser to mainframe, limb to riser and the stirrup fasteners are in stock currently at ti.64.
I would be convenient for Danny to bring some available kits to Boofest.
Matrix 355
Boo Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....just got my "ala carte" package from ti.64 today.... I ordered the limb to riser fateners along with the limb strap fasteners... One item of note... The limb strap fasteners have thread right up to the button head... Where as the OEM has a larger unthreaded neck of about a half inch up to the button head....my query is simple.... Will this pose any kind of issue if used?

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings

Post by newbie »

amythntr wrote:....just got my "ala carte" package from ti.64 today.... I ordered the limb to riser fateners along with the limb strap fasteners... One item of note... The limb strap fasteners have thread right up to the button head... Where as the OEM has a larger unthreaded neck of about a half inch up to the button head....my query is simple.... Will this pose any kind of issue if used?

Some older bows had fully threaded bolts instead of shoulder bolts they now come with. Tighten enough but not to cause the rubber pads behind to squash. The bolts in the kits will be same as stock shoulder bolts
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!