31%
Vixen
13%
Point Blanc
No votes

Total votes: 54

GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

The exomag is the only Xbow I own. I chose it because at the time it was the heaviest poundage bow Excal. made. 99% of my hunting is done by still hunting, I love moving around real slowly in the bush and try to walk up on deer, although its only been with a rifle. I've gotten pretty good at it, and now want the challenge with a Xbow. I chose the Exomag for the extra power when the distance is greater. Soon find out this fall.

Grey Owl
steven in England

Post by steven in England »

I did not vote because my Exomag, paradox and Exomax all shoot with great accuracy. I suppose it boils down to what you want to use the bow for, if its deer and target I don't think you could beat the Vixen.
If I had to choose I would probably go Exomax even though I do have a soft spot for the Paradox.
Woody does that mean you will be buying a Exomax?
Steven
Steven in England
huntin1

Post by huntin1 »

Exomag. Why? Cause it's the one I have. :D :D :twisted:

huntin1
"Never corner something meaner than you"
Spring

Post by Spring »

Exocet. Haven't tried the others. No need to. :D :D :D

Cheers!
Tar Heel

Post by Tar Heel »

I shoot the older model exomag (185 Lb) which is between the exocet and the new exomag so i voted exomag but i am closter to exocet in power.
James
BUCKSHOT

Vixen

Post by BUCKSHOT »

The Vixen is all I have.
But it is a Vixen with added kick and I imagine I don't need to get an Exocet!
I voted for Vixen!
Enjoy the Harvest!
Deadeye

Emag to the Rescue!

Post by Deadeye »

I voted for the Exomag!

Why? Cause it is super fast & hits like a beast!

I also however can cock it in the tree stand for a second shoot,(only with the rope aid) and with diffeculty, but I can do it..
I am 150 pd's soakin wet, but I work out a little. I have had an extensive shoulder surgery too. The mag, is just that, a "MAG" when it come to archery!

I Think the Exomag is the next step above a compound for power. What I mean is my 60pd Bowtech Compound is deadly accurate at 50 yards and allows me multiple shots in some situations. It is extremely quite, but the Exomag delivers a different perspective to my archery needs.

The exomag is a bow that's really super fast compared to my compound and hits like a beast. Almost twice the kinetic energy of my compound. I like that because when I hunting on a hillside, or off the ground on the edge of an agricultural field it makes the hunt exciting with its sure accuracy and quick shooting ability.
For turkeys it gives me range and knockdown!
I love to archery hunt and the E-Mag is my choice...The exomax may be the quote "New Thing" but for a few feet per second less I'll stay with the exomag. Because I feel someday I can cock it proficently...

If I keep workin out now that my shoulder is 8 months out of surgery my goal is to cock the e-Mag without a rope cocker & pull it back straight & shoot accurately enough for hunting!

I'm glad for who ever stared this thread, this will allow us as a group to express alot of ideas about our Excalibur Bows and that's my favorite thing to do when it comes to the Excalibur Forum...
Thanks for all the help and comments guys!

Deadeye
Blood make's the grass grow, Owh-ay!
Evan

Post by Evan »

I voted Vixen. With the standard limbs it has the power to take anything I'll ever need it for. Bolt on the light limbs and have a blast! Easy to cock, great fun to shoot, my kids love it too.

Evan
Philip W.

Post by Philip W. »

I voted for Exomax because that is all I have...

Looks like the numbers are skewed towards the Exomag right now...Wonder if 2years from now when Excal has the next latest and greatest bow if the numbers won't then be skewed towards the Exomax...I'm sure there are guys out there that have the Exomag and haven't shot the Exomax so they are going to vote for the mag...Can't blame them as I will probably vote for the max when this topic is posted a couple of years from now..
Moxie

Post by Moxie »

I'm not able to vote in your pole because mine is a Barnett Quad 300 at this time.
Terry

Quad 300 x2
mdcrossbow

Post by mdcrossbow »

Exocet is the only Excal I own, but it's a toss up between the Ten Point nad the Exocet. I like the Ten point for the short draw and it's a little more compact, but I think the Exocet is a little quiter and lighter. Both shoot the same but the Ten point hits harder and has an advanatage over the Exocet as far KE go's. I'm sure If I went to the Top with Excalibar I would prefer it over the Ten Point but I haven't made that jump yet and probly will not for a # of years. What I have is quite enough for me for now.
Quickshot

Post by Quickshot »

exocet, The perfect balance of speed and power.
enjoy the woods
Doug
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

I love them all. I shoot my Exomag fer deer hunting, my Vixen or the Wolverine fer red tails, 3D prefere the Exocet speed and easy to cock. Will be getting a Exomax soon fer the big critters like elephant, and BIG FOOT'S :shock: although I would not shoot a big foot only in self defence :!: :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Shakky

Post by Shakky »

I voted for the Vixen. For what I want it for it's perfect. Well maybe not perfect. If I could get that new riser for it, then it would be perfect.
Gary L. what do you mean by "red tails". I always thought it was a hawk. Just wondering.