Whats a good cheek piece

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

deerskinner

Whats a good cheek piece

Post by deerskinner »

Was wondering what ceek piece that yall would recommend ? Thanks a lot Ron!
L. E. Carroll

Re: Whats a good cheek piece

Post by L. E. Carroll »

If your looking for one for a thumb-hole matrix stock ? I'd call Danny Miller. I just got a new one in the mail for my M 355, for $25 and that's the lowest price I have found anywhere.....He can get them, or probably already has one in stock to match what ever model you have, as most have specific camo patterns...... They snap into place ,feel great, and can be used on either side. They are secured by an "included" flush mount allen head screw.

While at it, you may also want to look at his Baby Bumpers ( half the price of REDS from excal and a better product ).. He also has the ADF at a great price if your bow does not come equipped with it or the REDS.

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

L. E. wisdom arroll wrote:If your looking for one for a thumb-hole matrix stock ? I'd call Danny Miller. I just got a new one in the mail for my M 355, for $25 and that's the lowest price I have found anywhere.....He can get them, or probably already has one in stock to match what ever model you have, as most have specific camo patterns...... They snap into place ,feel great, and can be used on either side. They are secured by an "included" flush mount allen head screw.

While at it, you may also want to look at his Baby Bumpers ( half the price of REDS from excal and a better product ).. He also has the ADF at a great price if your bow does not come equipped with it or the REDS.

Gene
X2...words of wisdom.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
deerskinner

Post by deerskinner »

Thanks a lot !
CrazyAce

Post by CrazyAce »

L. E. Carroll wrote:If your looking for one for a thumb-hole matrix stock ? I'd call Danny Miller. I just got a new one in the mail for my M 355, for $25 and that's the lowest price I have found anywhere.....He can get them, or probably already has one in stock to match what ever model you have, as most have specific camo patterns...... They snap into place ,feel great, and can be used on either side. They are secured by an "included" flush mount allen head screw.

Gene

Call him where?
-SnotRocket-
Matrix 405
DLX scope
TriggerTech 2.5#
DrStirrup rig
8ptbuk, vixenmaster, Boo Flemish String
Zombie Slayer, Executioner
Wabi Call
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

740-483-2312
WOW... if that is right I may have a problem as I posted it without looking it up :lol: :lol: :lol:
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

BrotherRon wrote:740-483-2312
WOW... if that is right I may have a problem as I posted it without looking it up :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brother Ron, have y'all gotten to be on a "First Pardner" bais? :lol: