Which lighted nock

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: Which lighted nock

Post by amythntr »

kysdad wrote:Just thought I would add one here. I've been shooting the Clean Shot Nock Outs for a couple of weeks now and they are working flawlessly. They are incredibly easy to turn off, but that's not the selling point for me. They have a collar that you simply turn and it locks it into practice mode and it doesn't allow the light to turn on. I'm shooting them out of BEE's (.300) but they come with 3 different insert sizes. The only con I see is it has a 12 hour battery life, but with having a practice mode that doesn't change the weight, you can practice with the exact same setup. Oh, another con for some would be the 34 grain weight as well. I picked up a 3 pack for 28.99 which isn't too bad. Check em out, you might like em. :)

....seems comparable to the Ignitors...i like the practice mode...but in essence I get the same thing by keeping the same light stick in the Ignitor to practice once they are dead....i don't like the fact that the battery cannot be replaced which in my opinion would rate them #3 below the Ignitor and or the Lumenok....with regard to weight it is in between the Lumenok and the Ignitor so it really is not a con....price is comparable to the other two....

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Big John

Post by Big John »

Since I'm a Lumenok Dealer I'm kind of biased. But, length of burn is a factor to look at. Lumenoks will go for up to 45 hours I've found, some even more, some a tiny bit less.
Batteries are fairly cheap, and fairly easy to swap out.
But, try a few and see which one is best for you, then let us know how you feel about them. We like to hear these things. :wink:

Big John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
kysdad

Post by kysdad »

I need to add that Lumenoks are my #1. I just like trying new stuff. Hi, I'm Kysdad and I'm an archeryaholic. :)
Matrix 350 LE
Spynal Tapps
Spitfires
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

kysdad wrote:I need to add that Lumenoks are my #1. I just like trying new stuff. Hi, I'm Kysdad and I'm an archeryaholic. :)

....nice to have you aboard....X2 what John said!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings